What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Three putted on 18 to tie my PB! You may have heard my expression from where you are. :mad:
Nice round, man! That's a tough finish but you had to have done a ton of good to get there with a chance to beat it. Congrats!

Nice round, man! That's a tough finish but you had to have done a ton of good to get there with a chance to beat it. Congrats!
Thank you. It was a good round. Yesterday 2 Orr 18 FIR today 16 or 18. That was the difference. My iron play still stinks. :ROFLMAO: Difference is the blades didn’t punish me by going right. If I mishit they were still straight. I had to many opportunities to count. Really need to work on my wedges.

Hold on! I mis marked the first hole with a double bogey and I scored a bogey. That’s an 81! PB it is.
Look at this guy. So focused on taming the blades he can't even keep track of the score!!

PB! Woohoo!!

Look at this guy. So focused on taming the blades he can't even keep track of the score!!

PB! Woohoo!!
Well I use my watch. I’m looking over the score and it shows a par on hole 7 which I birdied also. Almost looks like it mixed yesterday and today on the down load. :mad:

I went to the range after work. It’s starting to get too dark before I can even get there, so I’ll have to start going to one of the lighted ranges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 holes with a few fellow THPers, thennnnnn decided to be stupid and play another 18. We finished the last two holes in the dark. Was kinda nuts, but was so much fun today.

Went to the range and hit a bucket. Let us just say it was... a learning experience 🤪

Last edited:
Golf partner bailed on me so I hit a bucket, practised chipping and putting.
afdda9b5a580d526101f364264e54581.jpg
adff727f80206caa7022e7e63b0cf1fd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

THPed myself, took advantage of the Theragun Black Friday deal.

Waaaay more than I should have after playing. It's all ice packs, RSM, and THP now.

I had a fitting and ended up buying a Tour Edge HL4 4 hybrid. I tried a few different setups, such as 3 hybrid and 5 wood. I nearly went with a Callaway Rogue 4h before I mentioned the Hot Launch line. I hit that about five yards further with similar dispersion. I’m very happy with it so far.

Though with how under budget I was, I almost wonder if I should have picked up the 3 hybrid as well. :unsure:

Just hit some range balls. Beautiful day...sad I didn’t play.
Had a hot garbage range sesh, so that was a bummer.
Also seems my TSi2 driver will still take an unknown number of additional weeks to reach me.
So not a great golf day.

Played 18, cleaned the clubs and checked on a tee time for tomorrow.

Hauled the mat out to try to figure out what's gone wrong with my driver swing. *sigh* Still no joy :( Time to set up the camera.

Also seems my TSi2 driver will still take an unknown number of additional weeks to reach me.
So not a great golf day.
Man that's crap. Sorry to hear it. When my order came in wrong, and they said 3 weeks to get the other one, there was no way I was willingly going to play this game and be waiting and waiting. Hearing this makes me so glad I told the shop to just peel the crap off the demo shaft and give it to me even though it's shorter. I like that Callaway has been fast with their order fulfillment on their new irons, because this stuff seems to be the new normal and it just sucks the excitement out of it after a while. And you didn't order anything crazy right?

Man that's crap. Sorry to hear it. When my order came in wrong, and they said 3 weeks to get the other one, there was no way I was willingly going to play this game and be waiting and waiting. Hearing this makes me so glad I told the shop to just peel the crap off the demo shaft and give it to me even though it's shorter. I like that Callaway has been fast with their order fulfillment on their new irons, because this stuff seems to be the new normal and it just sucks the excitement out of it after a while. And you didn't order anything crazy right?
I ordered a TSi2 10, Fuji Ventus Blue 6X, 1/4” short, D4 sw, Zgrip. Guess my specific requests are making take longer. Also didnt help that I changed from the TSi3 to the 2 head I guess, about 4 weeks ago.

Walked 18

I ordered a TSi2 10, Fuji Ventus Blue 6X, 1/4” short, D4 sw, Zgrip. Guess my specific requests are making take longer. Also didnt help that I changed from the TSi3 to the 2 head I guess, about 4 weeks ago.
Well I don't think there's anything too crazy about that, but when they say 3 weeks to send the right one, when it's just a TSi3 with an RDX 60 6.5 at stock length, weight, and grip (they don't actually sell that combo as a stock option, even though both things are .. stock. ??), I don't think it's all that surprising you're still waiting. 😕 I'm sure it will be worth the wait and you'll mash once you get it though.

I'm very excited about today. Our course here in Scottsdale (Troon Country Club) completely renovated the golf course this summer, starting in May. Reopening is scheduled for Dec. 1. Today, Tom Weiskopf, course architect, is personally conducting a walking tour of the back 9, describing his thoughts about the course layout changes made as part of the course renovation. All new grass (tee boxes, fairways, roughs, greens), all new sand (including new drainage), and all new sprinkler system. Should be spectacular. Can't wait to start playing the course again next week!

It was a great day and Tom Weiskopf is a really nice guys!

View attachment 8975084
Tom's courses that I've played really impressed me because he wants to make the game FUN..... and he achieves that aim. So many designers think hard and difficult is a sign of a good layout -- what a lot of crap that is.

Well I don't think there's anything too crazy about that, but when they say 3 weeks to send the right one, when it's just a TSi3 with an RDX 60 6.5 at stock length, weight, and grip (they don't actually sell that combo as a stock option, even though both things are .. stock. ??), I don't think it's all that surprising you're still waiting. 😕 I'm sure it will be worth the wait and you'll mash once you get it though.
I soooooo hope you are correct! I really want the combo to work for me. Worst case, I have numerous other backup shafts to try in it (AD IZ 6X, Tensei Orange Pro 7S, Fuji Atmos TS Blue 7S). Gonna keep my fingers crossed it shows up soon. The FW should be here in the near future too me thinks. Also hoping that new Vessel bag pops over. Guess it will be a nice December.....so I'll get to just look at everything! lol.....

Back