What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I cleaned up my clubs and did some putting in the office.

THP, played 18, doing some club work, and pondering shaft pairings.

Tried to buy a couple new fairway woods :mad: and THP'd.

Garage swing work and THPing

Walked (caddied) 3 holes with my grandson, which turned into looking for lost balls in the leaves along the tree lines.

We found 13 balls. ;)

He's totally unaware that I have a set of new clubs in transit for him.

Took a day off and played 18 with a retired friend. Cold, wind, rain. Still beat working. Riverchase GC, Coppell, TX. Scotland weather.

c6d46a246535510f216fb8f01e436637.jpg
57c201685f1d740ac13371521a236594.jpg
59e7556110074eb6fd23c7bc3e249517.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Walked 18

Ugh. I feel this pain. There are never more when you need them. :cry:

Well, I changed the wedge ferrules so now the utilities are the only two that don’t match. I’ll get over it for now.

Hit 80, and 50 yard shots into a 10 mph wind. Probably 90-100 balls total.

With the NE wind in my face, it was little cooler than normal out there today. Had to wear my hoodie in bright sun shine.

I was happy to see my swing tempo/timing had returned to almost normal. Pretty sure my ball striking slump is dissipating.

I have THP'd, played the ZX7's, watched part of a YouTube video at the gym, and hoping to finish it and do a little more THP when the wife goes to sleep. Last golf night before the holiday time together...

Hit 80, and 50 yard shots into a 10 mph wind. Probably 90-100 balls total.

With the NE wind in my face, it was little cooler than normal out there today. Had to wear my hoodie in bright sun shine.

I was happy to see my swing tempo/timing had returned to almost normal. Pretty sure my ball striking slump is dissipating.
I honestly have no idea how you hit that many balls as often as you do. Your commitment to it is impressive.

2 buckets at the range

I honestly have no idea how you hit that many balls as often as you do. Your commitment to it is impressive.
I had to quit playing golf for several (8?) years. This caused me to lose a lot of the swing muscles I had prior to that lay off.

I'm not sure I will ever get back to that pre layoff swing shape, but swinging clubs most days of the week is definately helping.

I only live a few minutes from the course, (1.5 miles)so it's an easy effort to handle.

Driving range tonight. 20201124_170523.jpg

A large bucket of range balls.

Connected with some cool dudes about a golf trip to California next December.

Just some THP today.

Played 9 holes with a couple of old friends. Just a friendly game, with nothing on the line. Gamesmanship was encouraged.

If I would've kept score I'm thinking I shot a 42.

Afterwards, still wanting to hit a few more balls, I meandered over to the chipping practice green.

Wanting to do something different I hit a bunch of pitches, and chips with my 7W. No, this is not a shot I normally use or run into when playing. It was entertaining though. Luckily there's no USGA rule against gripping the metal part of the club shaft.......is there?...lol

THP'd, so far. I'll probably do some putting practice later this evening, though.

THP a lot today.

Back