What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Practice with my son at LPGA tonight. Was 77 and light breeze. Super awesome practice night. CC5F2814-7F26-4560-BC79-14393CF79C17.jpeg452A0490-2D4D-470C-9B15-7064125E59D3.jpeg

Played 9 with "the gang". Couple of really good shots, some okay no bad and some "what was I thinking". Had a great time and that's what counts.

THP, played 18, watched a YouTube review, more THP, and just opened my new Modus 115 shafts and am re-pondering which heads to put them with.

Walked 18. 6th day in a row so ready for a break tomorrow.

Club shop had everything on sale, so I cashed out my 166 dollars of "winnings" for more stuff. Winnings may be a misnomer as I figure I probably spent that much in entry fees, so basically broke even. As I told my wife, I was buying stuff on the layaway plan.

Played 18 for the first time with my brother-in-law. I made par on a par 3, but otherwise hacked around. We had a lot of fun though.

I just got back from hitting a bucket at the range.

Played a 9 hole par 3 course at 10:45 am. Left me wanting more. Played another 9 at a regular course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit balls into a net with Skytrak for a while and practiced chipping and pitching. Slow day at work.

Was supposed to play 9 holes this morning prior to Turkey Dinner. The other person, at the last minute, begged out. I guess due to the chilly, windy weather. Mid 40s, with 15 mph north wind.

So, I went over to the practice area, pulled my 5i out and started hitting slow tempo 80 yard shots.

After each set of 14 swings, I'd move back a few yards, and hit another 14 balls. By the time I was in the 56-70 ball range I was getting some decent ball flights.

I didn't pay much attention to distance since I was hitting into a 15+/- chilly wind. That, and I was wearing a couple of layers of clothing.

I followed a couple Live Rounds, talked golf with strangers, sold a couple wedges, and am THP'ing while digesting.

Bummer. I will hit a few in your name during your clubs' hibernation.
Thanks! Do you want me to send you a sleeve to contribute for me?

Spent my lunch break ball parking the cost of a sim shed so I could tell my wife what she’s gotten herself into (5-10 years from now).

I played 18 today. I didn’t play that well yet still shot my best score for that course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18

Opened THP Secret Santa gift exchange present

THP’d

Looked at some shopping

Played 18 with a friend. Swing was a little off today, so I didn't keep score. Just enjoyed the weather and worked on my game.

Walked 13 holes before throwing in the towel due to ridiculously slow play.

Play play a rather long and unspectacular 18. Probably one of the slowest rounds we've ever had on this course.

Walked 13 holes before throwing in the towel due to ridiculously slow play.
Very slow today here as well. Almost 5 hours for 18 holes...brutal.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Played 18, cleaned the clubs. Swapped bags to a different stand bag since it is back to walking mostly in the winter months. Browsed some carts.

Back