What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Monday, actually. Wife said she thought we should get a new cart. Who was I to argue? Ordered a new Club Car HPLiOn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am getting a few shafts tipped for different heads to play around with this winter.

Just some THP today, also browsing some sites for some things. :cool:

THP for now. At some point, maybe tonight, I'll organize my bags for next season, put aside the clubs I want to have regripped and set up my basement putting area.

I went to the range today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Carpet putting this morning. Getting my putting groove back. Tried again to diagnose/fix my driver swing this evening. (Failed. I think it's time for help.) THP'd.

Putting practice and getting caught up on THP

THP when I could, hit a couple drivers, bent a few clubs, tried to figure out a round for tomorrow.

Wow. No posts in here today. Well I THP'd quick this morning, played 18 - met a casual THP'er on hole #2, hit some FWs in store, met a lurker THP'er who works there and recognized me from my swing, sold a set of irons, tried to move some golf stuff out of the living room, and am trying to catch up on the forum and YouTube.

Wow. No posts in here today.
Meant to. Forgot. Thanks for the reminder!

Got the driver I received today re-gripped. (Trying a jumbo this time. I have big hands. My others are all midsize.) Sent the driver it replaced back. Contemplated instruction. THP'd.

I just recorded part of today's TXG live chat where Matt and Ian were talking about the difficulties of media on course, how hard it is with two people, and said they bow down to anyone who can film themselves while playing. That they couldn't do it.

Not gonna lie. That's making me swell a bit. :p

Played 9.

Played 9, then signed up for a Cleveland wedge clinic next Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had my first lesson in over a decade this morning. Need to work on unflattening my swing. It was an hour well spent and gives me a great executable swing thought for the winter.

Walked 18

Played 18, cleaned the clubs.

Played the first round of our winter sim league today. Only been just over a month since I’ve swung a club but it feels like I haven’t played in a year. Took a little while to get comfortable swinging indoors. Not sure that I’ll ever be 100% comfortable with it but it’s better than nothing.

Played 18 today.

30 minutes of Range time at PGATSS.
Had to wear a face mask all 30 minutes. Not fun. Gets hot and hard to breathe.

Last edited:
Played 18 in a balmy 37 degrees, but that is really warm for MN in December and quite the challenge on approach shots and par 3s.

Played 18 in freezing weather and now THPing!

As dumb as this is going to sound I put the entrance mat on the front step and used one of those rubber sim cone tees and hit 4 balls. 2 with my sim and 2 with the g410 lst. Learned something today while doing this, it’s very hard to track and pick up a white ball with snow on the ground. Here is my view from the front step from a different day but this will give you an idea of the view DE938102-698F-4790-B6D8-11CF6FFEF694.jpeg

I hit 70, full swing LWs. The first 14 were warm ups. The last 14 were swinging out of my shoes.

About 80% of them flew pretty well. I was aiming at a flag in a 10' diameter green. Most of my misses would've been on the course's greens from 65 yards. The rest would've been short chips.

After that, I got in some putting practice. Mostly 10' footers, with a little break.

Course was kinda of empty. Guess a lot of weekend golfers were watching the nfl. Weather was perfect.

Watched Myakoba on Tv and Spent time here at THP, Fixed Italian Sausage and Spaghetti With Sauce

Back