What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Chatted with a buddy today on our run who we had over last night. We were in my office and it was the first time he saw my staff bag...we got into the subject of THP. He asked me again today about it. Enjoy sharing stories about what THP is.

THP'd and set aside some time to clean my clubs... again...

Ha yea brother!
Haha! Nice Sunday project I suppose eh?! Mine were just winking at me across the room. I started with the Utility and then decided I couldn't stop there.

@YukonLiving yea man, I was passing them every trip in the garage while putting away Christmas stuff. I decided to give them attention.
I'm sure they appreciated a little winter love too!

Hit about 200 balls with my 6 iron into my backyard net because I have been having issues with my mid irons. Also purchased a launch monitor on amazon to really perfect my practice area

Played 18, cleaned the clubs now some THP.

20210103_080936.jpg

Used the Skytrak for a while

Finally got back on to THP after a couple day break. I've realized that I dislike not checking in here daily, even if I don't say anything. Good peeps and good conversation is always going here and it's a nice pick me up on some not so great days

Finally got back on to THP after a couple day break. I've realized that I dislike not checking in here daily, even if I don't say anything. Good peeps and good conversation is always going here and it's a nice pick me up on some not so great days
Take a break when you need to. Sometimes it is enough to step away for a day just to focus on something else and help clear the mind.
It will be a big year ahead of you with Grandaddy stuff, a wedding and hopefully some golf in August with @GoldenBuff and I.
You and your piece of mind come first, you know you can always reach out it needed. Never more than a PM away.

Hit golf balls in the snow.
Played Coeur D'alene on the sim.

More THP, some shopping, and I'm FINALLY deleting some stuff on my phone to free up space for videos.

Just THP'd. Playing 18 tomorrow morning.

THP... hit about 30 balls into the net during halftime of the Rams/Cardinals game. Conducted a very uncommitted search for shafts on ebay.

THP'd and looked at a bunch of websites for North Carolina golf Courses to see where I can play the next 2 months.

Walked 18

Hit a couple demo clubs, bought a new polo, and a puma skort for my wife.

Just some THP and iron pondering

Back