What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

LW full, and chipping swings. 28 balls each. 40% of my full swings were fatties. I wasn't impressed with my effort. However, the other 60% were pretty good.

We had a good soaking rain last night which made the turf softer than normal[. First measurable rain we have had in 270+/- days

Then over to the practice putting green for some 2 ball at 18 pins. My par was 72, and I ended up with a 73. One pin location gave me an absolute fit.

The putting practice was fun as the course had changed the 6 pins set ups. This meant new reads, and lines.

THP when I could, couple videos, worked on a path thing for about 30 seconds. That's it.

My mission for today is to install the new Putter grip on the PXG one and done, then do some carpet putting to get the weights figured out.

I intended to go up to the putting green to do that and still may, but gimping around like I am it would be a lot of bother and I am still quite lazy and do not want to take any chance of messing up and tripping or doing something to set back my healing.

THPing off and on. In talks with a fellow Bettinardi obsessed person on a putter trade. I've got him partially hooked, just have to reel him in. Hopefully this will happen today. ;)

Just some THP today, putting on the mat.

Yesterdays effort, Still pleased with it. A couple misses that (as usual) should have been makes. Not got to todays yet. Chores to do first.
Sat23rd.jpg

Heading out for a quick sim round with a buddy. I want to see if I can implement the things we corrected in my lesson on Friday.
Have fun, just relax and groove that swing.

Just finished up my first round at Hazeltine National on TGC2019. I've played there a few times IRL and it's very very accurate.

Shot 80 from 6700 yards - but had autoputt on so overall happy.

20210124_115425.jpg

I started moving bagless clubs over to the house.

I really wish the wife hadn't been there for it, because there was even more than I realized. This is one of the many pictures she took 'as evidence'. 😕

View attachment 8990100

I really wish the wife hadn't been there for it, because there was even more than I realized. This is one of the many pictures she took 'as evidence'. 😕

Looks like you should be able to get it ironed out with her...........................................:laughing:

Looks like you should be able to get it ironed out with her...........................................:laughing:
20210124_124043.jpg

We shall see. I loaded a couple pieces of furniture into the trailer and when I came back was greeted with this.

She went in the miscellaneous shaft closet... ☹

Good news is because she is who she is, she at least organized them as she set them up to give me **** about them. :LOL:

Have fun, just relax and groove that swing.

Swing changes are $. In 18 holes I only hit 2 bad shots. Every things else was crisp and on line. Those duck hooks that plagued me lately were gone. Shot +4 76 on long and challenging sim course (The something, a new one). And that's with 3 3-putt bogeys. :( Buddy shot in the 90s. The distance and setup were a tough fit for him today. He was off today, no doubt, but usually we're closer than that in score. I am very pleased.

Swing changes are $. In 18 holes I only hit 2 bad shots. Every things else was crisp and on line. Those duck hooks that plagued me lately were gone. Shot +4 76 on long and challenging sim course (The something, a new one). And that's with 3 3-putt bogeys. :( Buddy shot in the 90s. The distance and setup were a tough fit for him today. He was off today, no doubt, but usually we're closer than that in score. I am very pleased.
Sounds like a great sim round!!! Come August you can play the tips and I'll play forward. ;)

Rollllling putts. Able to keep the ball in focus today. Making progress! Will be back on the sim by the end of the week.

View attachment 8990100

Some might argue that if there isn't a bag to hold them, they don't count toward the overall total. I mean, you wouldn't take them to the course like that would you?

View attachment 8990100

Can you take some more pictures so that I can share them with my wife for anytime she complains about my one bag of "extras"?:ROFLMAO:

Just rolled 30 putts on the mat. 15 each with the Chicago and TT Ten. Going to be tough to decide which one to game all year. Both rolling well right now.

Played 18 today with my son. Was a fantastic day for golf. Low 70s and a bit of overcast. I shot a 92 on a tough local course so feel pretty good about it

And THPd some (like every day)

I played 9 today. Now I am flipping between the Golf Channel and the NFC championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back