What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18, THP'd, watched a little Golf Channel.

Hit the range with the little man. I've got some work to do with him! 🧐

I was going to alternate between Catalyst and Nippon shafts in the SZ 9-irons, but I couldn't put the Catalyst down. It was as good as I've hit it with that shaft.

Driver was all over the place, with a slight draw most prominent. I'm not sure what happened to the fade. :confused2:

played a new course.

My octogenarian mom told my sister I talk too much about golf and that she is not happy I have taken over the family room for putting practice. I am actually quite pleased with both of those things. I also thought a lot about putters and putting today. I'm calling this a good golf day. :cool:

Putting, online lesson with my coach, and garage sim swing work

Had a lesson yesterday afternoon then got a solid practice session in after while my wife had her lesson. Spent some time on THP while I worked also. Lots of range time coming up for the next 3 days!

Convinced a mechanical engineer buddy to take an interest in my garage simulator setup. Possible good things coming!

Last nights putting practice. I was playing around with weight on my putter just by adding some sticky tack to the back of my putter. Added 12g and liked the extra weight and it showed in my results yesterday. My best score yet (28/30) for my daily 30.
Feb11th.png
Feb11thheat.png

Stared at clubs, snow, and THP long enough to conjure an idea, check flights, reserve everything, forward the itinerary to my wife with mentions of romantic last minute warm destination Valentine's Day travel plans (intentionally omitting the golf plans), and am waiting impatiently for her approval to hit the magic green button and start packing.

Edit: getting a golf bag ready just in case

Sold my Titleist 620 MBs. Happy/sad currently haha.
Nice. I moved mine recently too. It was tough. They're so pretty, and fun, but they just never worked their way into a regular spot for me.

Specific replacement in mind?

I received a package!

Todays' practice. Much worse than yesterday but keeping it consistent in that I am doing some practice daily. Also did another 60 ish putts in open practice. My face variance was the worst I've seen it so far but I was trying out a new grip style for me. I should probably just work on being consistently reasonable with how I was before!
Feb12.jpg

Feb12heat.jpg

I’m writing today. A lot. A whole lot of writing.👀

Dropped of two boxes of trade ins.

Regripped a few irons and watching the tournament now.

Played 18 holes, from the tips, with a 16 year old family phenom. It was a straight up match. No handicaps

The youngster shot a 76 (+4) to my 82 (+10). I was humbled, while also being quite proud of her. Her Grandpa, (my cousin) has taught her quite well. 17 month of dedication, and hard work on her part, has paid off.

She even putted better than I did. I was pleasantly devastated....lol. I'm thinking exploding ball next time out.

Luckily we beat the thunder boomies moving into the area.

Just THP and some cart browsing.

Todays daily 30 a reasonable score today . Also did some open practice for 20 putts. So 50 in total. I had planned to go to the driving range but the overnight snow here put a stop to that. Looking at the forecast the snow might still be here next Sat so my round will be cancelled then :cry:
Feb13 th.jpg
Feb13th heat.jpg

I THP'd, watched some golf, and came within half an inch of clicking the magic button on an iron purchase. Maybe Monday. Need to verify.

Back