What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18, cleaned the clubs. Getting ready to list a couple things for sale.

Self installed new grips. Can’t believe how awful the factory tape jobs are on the driver. And the golf galaxy job from last time was atrocious. Like half the tape wasn’t even there. Taped over previous tape. Etc. I took the time to strip all the tape using a hair dryer to melt the glue and peel it all off. Worked like a charm. Got all my stuff from Golfworks online. Super easy. A little time consuming cuz it’s the first time I’ve ever done it but next time will be quicker I’m sure.

7c75848942d6445f7e11468b06ce622b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played 9 this morning. Now I am watching the API final round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yesterday my wife wanted to go to TopGolf for here birthday!
3F3ABDED-3692-496E-969B-CA320A1DC5E0.jpeg

Today I got to go to the range! It was nice to see the ball fly again.
05C8EF13-E27C-4EBF-A4FC-D5ADFBAA3686.jpeg

Played 18 at Bay Hill with the wife while watching the good guys play Bay Hill.

Walked 18

Wife has really been busting my balls about my talking about golf too much 🤷‍♂️
154A7C59-CC3E-4DE4-A5E2-5D217412CA4D.jpeg

I did 4 half-hour practice sessions on my BirdieBall putting mat along with PuttOut pressure putt trainer today.... I’ve been using them both regularly, since January, and feel like I’m becoming a bit more consistent in my stroke... putting with a little more confidence as well. In all honesty, I’ve probably practiced more putting in the last 2 months than i did all of last year... 😳

Regripped my set of 71 Hogan blades. Did some planning for an upcoming bday trip to Kohler.

Just some easy SW shots off semi thin lies. Actually spent more time talking with guy who was practicing also.

They cut new holes in the practice green so I hit 42 chips, 14 each to the new cups. I used my old reliable. Paul Runyon inspired putting stroke to chip with.

Changed my grip from interlock to overlap. Hit a few balls on the sim range and then played a sim round.

Finally bent all my irons.

Helps to be able to actually get to the Mitchell again :ROFLMAO:

Thp. Watched the Arnold Palmer.

Played a cold 18 at Savannah Harbor GC. Great course!!!

CD014EBA-17FC-47B3-9B63-A5542145A087.jpeg
It’s not much but if you live up here you would understand. See that patch of grass in front of the greenhouse (it’s the only patch in my yard). I took 12 balls to that spot and hit my new Callaway x-forged cb 9 iron for the first time. I probably could hit 7 iron as I have about 175 yards from that spot to the road. It’s not much but it’s all it’s it the best I got, so jealous of all you guys that get to golf most of the year

Put an F9 driver together... Not sure what I'm gonna do with it :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Played 9 holes with my dad.

Played, walked 18

I hit a large bucket after work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18, THP'd.

Called a couple courses and decided which one I’ll get an annual membership at. Now I just need them to open the course and close their darn snow tubing hill that is also the driving range.

I played my balls off, checked on some club orders, THP, and am watching the weekends LPGA and clearing vids from my phone.

Ball testing

Back