What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18, THP’ed, watched some of the match play tournament, and washed clubs for tomorrow’s round.

Stopped by the shop and rolled the ping PLD tyne. No face milling was not for me.

Played 18, cleaned the clubs.

Got a Hot Launch C521 7-iron in the mail that I ordered earlier this month.

watched some Dell, THP'd and lollygagged around 18...

Played 18, got a new putter, did a bunch of club work, put a bag together for tomorrow.

20210328_003135.jpg

Hit a bucket of balls at the range. Was meant to play 18 with a buddy but he seemingly forgot to call back when he was free. Was alright though, had a good session.

I played 9 this morning. Now I am watching the Dell Match Play final round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18, cleaned the clubs.

Hit 2 buckets into stiff winds, working on tempo and flighting the ball. I was the only person who went to the other side of the range to hit into the wind. :cool: Then some chipping and putting. Also, after my debacle out of sand on my first round of the year, I spent some time practicing sand shots. Ended by playing 4 holes. We will have a couple of days of cold weather and then the heat (for here) turns up. I should start getting in full rounds locally by next weekend.

Played 18, ordered two new polos and two dozen e12 Contacts, now THP’ing and watching the WGC Match Play.

Spent an hour at the short game area at the local range and then hit a bucket of 60 balls. Short game needs a some work. I'm going to try to make a concerted effort to make it there for an hour every weekend this season. I am, I really am.

Practiced putting on the golf accelerator. I use it 3-5 times a week. From 3,5 and 7 feet. Goal is sink 20 in a row from each distance.

Succeeded.

Walked 18

Even though it was snowing for much of the day, none of it was sticking to the ground. So I was still able to get out and hit some into the field. Today it was the driver and SW.

hit the range to work on the irons...walked 5 to see if i could transfer some of that work to the course...some did, most didn't. watched the Dell, THP'd and bought a new cart bag. seems like a productive golf day.

Played 18, cleaned them up, THP, pulled some heads, and just finished watching the Dell.

Got back from clearing out my remaining stuff from my parents' house.
Golf bag among them :)
Getting my new club's tag tomorrow, and my first couple of swings for the fresh season

Attachments

• IMG_20210329_171002.jpg
    IMG_20210329_171002.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 4
My journey is about to begin. I booked my first lesson for my birthday on May 10. Can't wait!

Played kind of a split and soggy round, thp, YouTube vids, and cleaned up the clubs - to realize that my new 2 week old custom wedges are getting their asses kicked as only Little Rock can do.

View attachment 8999761View attachment 8999762

Lost a chunk out of couple of my Apex MB's the other day too. :cautious:
Dang, that looks worse than my 54* Jaws that had over 20 rounds to it lol.

Picked up these:

1617044011012.png

Got a couple tee times set up for a guys trip in Jersey this weekend!

Back