What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Club cleaning done.

Just a whole lot of watching Masters and THP today. Nice snowy mid-April day. ⛄

I bent and changed the ferrules on my ZX7 irons and Zipcore wedges that just came in. I’m still waiting for the driver and two utility irons to arrive.

Finally sat down to watch masters after working all day on garden stuff, started the discussion with new customer for a new bag build too which is fun

I played 18 this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swung the clubs out the back yard then pounded by rain , retreated to the clubhouse ( ie shed ). Watched Augusta live on tv. Perused the golf sales fossicking for the next big thing .... the hunt continueth....

I played! Buddy made a tee time at one of our favorite courses. We teed off about 11 AM, which is kind of ideal. Warmed up into the low 80's today, so quite warm. Shot an 82, and with the strokes I wasted, I could have easily broken 80. Still, with that happening in early April in NE Ohio, I will not complain! I had a ball today!

Watched the masters in the afternoon then swing work in the garage after

Checked out the birdie book for my course. Made a list of what clubs I could use, where I'd want to set myself up, which holes i see myself score on just hitting the ball as long as i do now, with better, more consistent placement. And also which holes i should mentally add one stroke on before teeing off. 212 and 194 yards Par 3? Relax, lay up.

I'll have to get a printed copy eventually.

Set up this display bag in my office. I might have to find a used set of chrome irons, I think they would make the bag pop a little better. That and a bag tag of some kind related to Arnie.
AP.jpg

Went to the range today and hit a bucket of balls. I've been dealing with a rib injury since early February and I was able to hit every club in the bag with full swings and some chipping practice. Still a little sore after but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Will probably resume 9 hole play in the next few weeks here.

Played 18 and shot a new PB.

Another half hour on the putting mat. I try to do this every evening. I’ve really been working on my putting stroke in an effort to maintain a smooth consistent move. The PuttOUT trainer keeps me occupied on the pace of putts as well.

Played a LOT of golf, bought some stuff, logged some stats, THP, need to clean the clubs if I ever get up off my butt.

Went to the course with just my 60 wedge for bunker practice and chipping. I probably hit 30 bunker shots working to make sure I follow through.

Played 18 with my neighbor & his Uncle & brother who are in town from NY. Good times & we talked a lot about THP! Hope to have some lurkers & new members soon.

Garage swing work tonight.. slowly getting there

On course lesson on uneven lies. Learned a lot! Had a couple of really good shots by the end of the hour. Tried out the Reva balls sent to me by THP. Review coming after a couple more outings.

Installed and paired my Arccos sensors in anticipation of tomorrow's round
Haha I did that last Thurs... Hope you enjoyed it as much as me! Sooo much fun with data

Went to the range today and hit a bucket of balls. I've been dealing with a rib injury since early February and I was able to hit every club in the bag with full swings and some chipping practice. Still a little sore after but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Will probably resume 9 hole play in the next few weeks here.
Rib injuries suck!

I bought a new putter!
Bettinardi Innovai 6.0 crescent neck.

Dear diary ,

Debagged the shafts of horticultural destruction , cleaned the faces of evidence. ( ie:grass ).
Washed and cleaned grips. Several practice swings after 9 hour day of trade work, not textbook or by any means orthodox lol, but no muscular skeletal damage , back into bag ready for this weekends, round

Rushed out of work, got my stuff together, and started driving to the course in hopes of getting 18 in before darkness. Walked into the pro shop, asked if there were any singles open and the the guy goes “course is closed.” Boy was not a happy camper. Was looking forward to this round since last week. Sorry, rant over.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Back