What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Walked 18

Some practice in the garage w/wedges & a few swings w/9i... also marked some new Golf Balls for tomorrow’s round & put a new ball mark & tees in the pouch as well, I’m a bit anal when it comes to be prepared for the next round when it comes to having tees/ball marks & Golfballs ready... and now THP & getting ready to watch round 2 of College Golf on the Golf Channel

Haha I did that last Thurs... Hope you enjoyed it as much as me! Sooo much fun with data
Did I ever! I'm only two rounds in but the information available is nuts. My boss was on the fence so I sent him a post-round screen shot of info along with a discount code and moments later he texted me back that he had ordered them:p

Got out for a bucket this evening working on just tee shots with different clubs. Super windy out which is great practice for me in keeping my swing in check and not rushing it.

"reshafted" my 3 wood as the head came flying off the other day when I hit it. Was lucky enough to find the head again. Epoxied it up and crossing my fingers it's going to work.... Oh also regripped my putter.

Haha I did that last Thurs... Hope you enjoyed it as much as me! Sooo much fun with data
It's such good data! really lets me know where I suck! But love looking at the information after each round.

Regripped my putter and did some work on the putting mat after!

Played my first round of the year at red tail landing in Edmonton. Probably one of my best opening rounds of the year, shot an 80. It was cold and windy but was great to be out again. Maiden voyage for my whole bag, the tsi3 driver, 3 wood, & hybrid were unreal and the Callaway x-forged cb’s with px 6.0’s are excellent. Considering it was probably 3*C for the back 9 distances with all the clubs were good. I also lucked out with a last minute booking as a single and golfed and got paired with 2 good guys

Hit the driving range during my lunch break

Prepped my bag for tomorrow's round, watched some of the Western Collegiate, THP'd.

Watched the masters, investigated options for streaming LPGA events.
Contemplated my ball striking from the range visits this year and ordered 24 obnoxiously colorful balls in anticipation of not hitting a lot of fairways on my first couple of rounds back
Got the balls.
IMG_20210414_120159.jpg
They positively shine, i already feel like they'll be harder to lose than i hoped.

And one of those ball-picking doodads. I felt my advanced age now qualifies me for use around the practice green.
Also got a club brush and a copy of the official rules, since i learned they underwent some significant changes in 2020.

Just waiting for hell to stop freezing over and I'll be back to swinging clubs

Last edited:
Took a 30 min swing and 30 min putting lesson. My second one in two weeks. Wow, lessons are so helpful.

Walked 18 and replaced a couple of grips.

The Symetra tour is here and I played in the pro-am this morning. Played the first 9 with Krystal Quihuis a UofA alumni and the back 9 was with Allison Emry. Had an awesome day and man those girls are good. Sewailo is in fantastic shape they should have 4 great days to play. We shot 10 under for our team score even with the wind. Might try to head out there Sunday to watch the final round.
4170FDDB-6B7C-45C0-822D-89939296EFDA.jpegF6AF9A91-4DA6-4270-9F47-E4062E8DB8EC.jpeg5195BC11-A479-4437-8984-D60114325F5A.jpeg255DB3EC-0191-4E59-A314-E8CEDB55EA98.jpeg5C4D0E51-CE5B-4D8B-8005-F7481E4E2A5C.jpeg56455B1F-05C2-4970-B523-32642CE0D335.jpeg834B426B-212A-494E-BC1F-F7C60BC26401.jpegABD9C2ED-EE6E-4314-9E2E-5E94EDD94F42.jpeg9563202D-07AF-49CA-B0E9-6B06FEA6800B.jpeg

Practiced knocking home putts from 3 feet and worked on short chips in the living room.

Played 18, THP’d, now watching the LPGA Lotte Championship.

Played 9, analyzed theGrint stats to death, THP.

I came across a vacant (and pretty high-end) simulator while I was working on site today. Sadly I didn't have any clubs with me:cry:

Played 18 holes and have been reading through the 2018 Grandaddy Thread! So many great memories and it even started getting dusty in my office when reading lol.

I golfed my ball, and some other balls, and checked tracking numbers, and shaft shopped, and THP, and watched mens and women's coverage.

Walked 18 and will watch the LPGA Lotte shortly.

Back