What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

More range time with the ZX7s, then an hour on the putting green. Lunch and an afternoon of PGA island golf action!

Played in a 4 man scramble as was a charity event for my son‘s school. We shot -12 under For 5th place. 57 and 58 beat us. We missed a couple of really tough putts. I have 3 wedge shots from about 70 yards all landing within 12” of the hole. Great group and raised money for a good cause.

Ontario golfing is open again!!!
I got out for 18. This was also the first round I have had since picking up Arccos from a member here.

It will take me a couple rounds to get into the routine, and they have a warning that they are upgrading their site so it's a bit limited functionality for post round analysis at the moment.

However, it looks promising. It would be the best of both worlds to be able to play without worrying about tracking score but still have all the stats afterwards to analyse and improve.

walked 15...watched(ing) some PGA.

Played 18 holes with my daughter for her birthday. Don’t even know what I shot. I stopped keeping score after 2 holes and lost a crap ton of balls but I had a blast with her, so that’s all that matters. Lessons will be happening once daughters schedule dies down after June. Have a phone call about online lessons and have a contact for in person as well. Just not sure which I’ll go with yet.

Walked 18 holes, fought my new Arccos link device and gave up on it after 7 holes, watched a bit of the PGA

Range session,the irons are really clicking now.

I spent about 12 minutes getting myself ready and loaded in the truck to golf, and about 52 minutes achieving the same thing with the wife. #SundayGolf

Playing right now

I played golf yesterday and saw some of the PGA championship coverage

I hit balls while my daughter had her first lesson with Chris Foley. What an eye opener for both of us and it was such a great experience. He had the full video and Trackman set up and sent her before and after videos right after the lesson. He made some set up and swing path adjustments and she was striking it better than ever by the end of the one hour lesson. Her path was 11* outside in at the start and only 2* when it was over. She hasn’t hit driver during a round the last two weeks because of fear of a big right miss and that fear is now gone. She was swinging her driver at 87-89mph and total distance was in the 220 range which is more than long enough for the ladies tees she is playing in high school matches.

My daughter and I were so impressed with Chris that I signed her up for a 10 lesson package.

Last edited:
Had my first ever individual golf lesson yesterday. Used my own clubs too. It was great. I think I might be okay at golf after a bit of practice. 👍

I spent some time this am on trying to hit 160 yard draws/fades. I was using some retired game balls.

The fades were easy, but my draw swing was not consistent. Some did, most didnt. Probably need to get my Jack Nicklaus cartoon instruction book out for that draw.

After trying to work the ball, I finished up with about 40 balls with my normal swing/grip. Didn't want any of those draw/fade practice swings lingering around.

Now I am watching the PGA.

I haven't touched a golf club this week after 81 holes last weekend. Going to try and hit up the range this afternoon if I can. A little THP. Lots of PGA Championship.

Played 9 with a 6 club bag. It was a disaster, but mainly because I was using my retired clubs that I haven’t used in a year or more. It took me a while to get used to them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked 18 this morning, parked on the couch now watching the final round of the PGA

Played 18... Cleaned up the club.

Played 18, cleaned the clubs and balls I used.

What a golf weekend! Played 18 Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Got a frequent player card Friday at the local 9 hole course. Need to clean the clubs!

Played 18 and had lunch at the club, now home watching the PGA and THP’ing.

Played a match for my lonely guy tournament. And won 2 up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Range session

Walked 18 and mailed off some Phil cards that I sold yesterday.

Back