What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Walked 18 with friends

Walked 18

Played 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked 18 and will watch the final round of the LPGA Mediheal tonight.

Catching up on some THPing after a busy weekend with no golf.

Today is a golf rest day. Morning hike, road bike ride, chores, and as a reward watch some golf on tv.
I ridden early in the morning, arriving at home around 9am about 55km (2 hours). I start my work from there and am totally exhausted for some reason by 1-2pm. Up to 30 minutes I usually nap but then hit another tired wave by 7pm. If you are using gps trackers for dirt bikes than It's never a problem if I'm riding in the night, but I like opening my nights. WHAT IS the SECRET in the afternoon for energy conservation? Although I don't stay hydrated while driving I have to admit, I drink a lot of water. I stretch after, though perhaps not as comprehensive as I ought to be?

Last edited:
I just got word that I have been selected to be a tester for the Honma GS driver by MGS! Can't wait to check it out.

Playing 18 this evening

Walked 18

Played 18, bought a couple polos, THP, called about returning a range finder, watched some Live at the U.S. Open in my truck.. need to clean clubs

Had a playing lesson yesterday aft in the 112* then practiced for 9 holes. Some cloud cover and a slight breeze made it not so bad.

Put my clubs in the car this morning ready for heading straight to the course after work to play a few holes with Jen

Played 9 last night, and verified a tee time for Saturday.

Played 18

Practice session with my son this AM. Using the tour ball helped me today. Great conditions for practice.9F3E7F24-4B92-4266-8454-3596BA743635.jpeg7E244C8F-A5B7-49FA-BC19-2D93683EEEF4.jpegC0F9D177-ACEE-467B-87AD-9D9B28947E3B.jpeg

Booked a tee time for Saturday. Need to get in a full swing practice session before then.

played 9 wish it were 12 holes

Last edited:
Rolled some putts is all. Ready to get out to the course tomorrow.

Played 18

Sitting in 18 fairway- 170yds out -3x shot out of bunkers greenside later....nice dbl to finish off a 79

Booked a tee time for Friday. Decided to pull my 4H out of the bag and just play my 7W in that slot.

Had the urge to get out and hit a few balls this am. Afternoon heat (115+/-) is just too much for me right now, unless I'm playing.

Practice area was void of other golfers. Had the the area to myself. Decided on 150 yard shots to the 10' foot diameter green. Hit 28 balls, using my easy swing, 7W. All shots were off the turf.

Landed 6 balls on the green. Another 16 would've hit a regular size green, left of my target. The other 6 would've cost me a significant number of stokes. Most of those poor ball flights were at the beginning of my session.

After that, I meandered over to the practice green, for chipping, and one putt practice. 28 balls again, spread out around the green. I'd chip, and putt out one ball at a time. Had 12 one putts. Rest were 2 putts. Probably should of started my morning there.

I'd hit a few balls, sit in the shade for a few minutes. Then hit a few more. I was in no hurry. Had plenty of water with me.

I dressed pretty casually for the 94+/- f degree early morning, humid temp. Baggy gym shorts, sleeveless tee shirt, sandles, hat, and sun glasses. I was a slob. Course marshal came by to check on me, and wasn't worried about my choice of apparel.

Now that I got out of my system, I can kick back the rest of the day, and enjoy the a/c.

Got to the range at 6am to beat the heat. Hit a bucket and a half. On the way home it was 95 already lol

Back