What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Took my 54 degree wedge and worked on chips and partial swings up to a half swing in my lunch break

Regripped all the clubs for this season!

Rolled some putts.

Returned one of two impulse buys…. Cooler heads mostly prevailed….

Recorded my son swinging a driver in the snow. He was trying to see if he loaded a shaft and I was looking at his Sergioesque lag and Spieth-like chicken wing.

Hit some fairly irritable birds into pigs who had built absurdly unstable structures.

While protectorizing my recent pop purchases I glanced over and noticed that I hadn't cleaned my clubs after our last event in October :mad: so I knocked that out quick.

Re-gripped my wife’s clubs for her.
91B2FB7F-BF31-4C57-8323-6AE276C68D75.jpeg29043542-E358-4FBB-9A70-4290A7E50660.jpeg

Lots of putting practice with my kids

Watched the Sony, THP’d, bought a metal yardstick for putting practice.

Practiced putting with my little buddy. He's wanting to do drive, chip and putt this year. The drill is to roll it over the dime and into the cup. I ended up 8/10 at 8'

20220116_175931.jpg

Went down local 9 hole course , for round , a fellow was walking to the first tee , l said would like to join me , was relatively quiet there. Turns out he’s from Norway visiting relatives. We laughed discussed worlds affairs and each other’s country . Played good and bad shots , and generally had great round. Wished him well on his holiday and we departed.

Went down local 9 hole course , for round , a fellow was walking to the first tee , l said would like to join me , was relatively quiet there. Turns out he’s from Norway visiting relatives. We laughed discussed worlds affairs and each other’s country . Played good and bad shots , and generally had great round. Wished him well on his holiday and we departed.

That's too cool. You just never know who you'll meet!

Played 18 today in perfect weather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hit new irons for the first time on the range. Fun discovery.

Tons of putting practice on the good old carpet. Mostly focusing on hands feel. Think I may have had a breakthrough, I'll be sure to forget come spring :ROFLMAO:

How'd it go?

See the Mizuno 221,223, 225 thread.

Love the 223's - easier than I thought they'd be. Prefer them over 225. Feel and playability were a tad better to me than 225 with a little more spin, although the 225 are powerful. You can see the differences easier between the 223 and 225 outside on grass. I need to strengthen the 223 PW by a degree and see what happens. That was not my favorite iron on the first try.

Walked 27 holes.

Practiced chipping and putting. Then hit 20 wedge on the range. Knee still feels great. Going to give it 2 more weeks before I start longer irons. And another week after that for driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked at my clubs, waggled a few them got dressed up and went outside to shovel snow and plow the yard

Unpacked my recent delivery from CPO and familiarized myself with the first Super Speed Golf routine. Plan to start it this week.

Practiced putting and honing in my driver stance

Back