What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I played. Considering we are under shelter in place, it was great to get out. Played at one of the few courses still open, surprising as it’s a city course. They have done a great job with precautions though. Only one to a cart, no rakes in bunkers, and the best thing.......
83185F0C-4B07-40FD-9B68-6305C0C36F7F.jpeg
I gotta say, when all this is over, I hope the R&A and USGA look at these raised holes as a permanent thing. Makes the game a damn sight easier 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Have been THPing most of the day. Sure helps pass the time. (y)

Went to the range today....perhaps my last range session for quite some time.
777D66D9-A5A1-47A5-B764-2A81085E5889.jpeg

Walked 9 and the course was basically empty. I was walking by myself and one other guy walking by himself. Had a blast as always. Tired though, because I have played golf for the last three days, plus doing a lot of other work around the house. These old bones are sore. Probably over did it like I usually do thinking I am twenty years younger than I am. :confused:

Played a solid 18 by myself today. Quite a few others out on the course as well.

Got in some swing work in my garage simulator. I need to continue working on my swing.

Can I say that I found my clubs today?!?!? Time to play some Florida golf this week.

played 14...yeah, 14.

Re-gripped a couple of clubs, cleaned all clubs and grips, emptied all the winter items out of the bag. :taylormade:

I socially distanced with some THPers.

@Wildcat4life hittin bombs with his Epic. Yes he’s going for the green. Flew it to bunker on left of green.

FC0684F1-F3BE-432E-9D70-88F9D8AE3556.jpeg

Last edited:
Cleaned the clubs. Did some putting on the mat.

I played some sim golf and it was amazing. I cannot express how good that was for my my wellbeing in this social distancing times.

After reading the news, Twitter, and surviving the horrors of grocery lines, it was great to get out and golf today!! Much thanks to @Wildcat4life for setting up the round!! Enjoyed playing with @MagicSpell, @Perz27, @mtbloco, @dunkjez, and Patrick...can’t wait to tee it up again!!

Got to play 18 yesterday and today at a couple of muni's with a couple of golf buds and a colleague from work. Had a great time both days.

I found a Bridgestone Tour ball and started playing it 35 holes ago. This is the longest streak I have ever played the same golf ball.

I was thinking yesterday as I approached my final hole (playing 9 yesterday) that I had played this ball for a previous 35 holes and soon I would be able to be confident in not losing a ball for 36 holes. I may have had a celebratory thought too premature.

Wouldn't you know it, I tee'd up and smacked it and it skips accross the pond about four times and finally sinks into the drink HAHHAHAHA I got a good laugh at it, but the cool thing is that I had not lost that ball for 35 holes, which for me is possibly a miracle.

I will miss the Bridgestone Tour ball that I found and the fond attachment to it. I suppose it was time to say goodbye as she was getting a little rough around the edges. :eek:

Played golf. Shot a 93. It was great being outside and I hit some good shots.

Wrote.

There is a new article on Cut Golf up now...

Starting to set up a chipping area. It appears that my range time is done for the near future and since it's currently snowing, I don't think I'll be getting out to play yet either.

Ordered new Traxion SuperStroke grips for my irons. Need to get rid of these corded golf pride grips the irons came with. Ripping my glove after 2 rounds in crazy!

Back