What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played a slow but fun round. Back nine was mercifully better than the front

Made a tee time for tomorrow.

Thorough club cleaning

Took everything out of my bag to help it dry following yesterday’s torrential rain which led to the comp we were playing in being abandoned after 5 holes.

Played 18, cleaned the clubs.

Got in a nice range session this morning. Beautiful morning. Had the range to myself and it was pretty amazing. I really enjoy hitting balls.

Played at Sherrill Park #1 in Richardson, TX, today. Started off -2 after three holes but my shot game absolutely killed me (at least 8 shots of stupid) to finish with a
+12, 84. So frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Played 18 @ one of Ohio’s best clubs, Sharon Golf Club. No pool. No frills. No BS. Their 3 “tips” for playing their course are:

1: play fast, pace of play is policed by the membership and there are consequences for slow play
2: fill your divots and discard the tuft in the rough
3: fix ball marks

The place is an amazing golf experience and I was lucky enough to get a chance at playing it.

Played 18 @ one of Ohio’s best clubs, Sharon Golf Club. No pool. No frills. No BS. Their 3 “tips” for playing their course are:

1: play fast, pace of play is policed by the membership and there are consequences for slow play
2: fill your divots and discard the tuft in the rough
3: fix ball marks

The place is an amazing golf experience and I was lucky enough to get a chance at playing it.
I fixed 10 ball marks on the 9th hole this afternoon.

broke my heart.

I fixed 10 ball marks on the 9th hole this afternoon.

broke my heart.

It is unreal to me how many people who know better, don’t fix their own and someone else’s ball mark. There are some lazy ass peeps out there man...

Got in some range time tonight before my slammer and squire round tomorrow. Did ok. I rushed myself which didn’t help. But beautiful night to practice. Finally some cooler weather here in FL.

It is unreal to me how many people who know better, don’t fix their own and someone else’s ball mark. There are some lazy ass peeps out there man...
We have endless reminders to our membership, too.

I cannot fathom expecting your course to be in excellent shape while treating it like ****.

We have endless reminders to our membership, too.

I cannot fathom expecting your course to be in excellent shape while treating it like ****.

Yea I just don’t get it. Private, public, whatever. Fix yours and someone else’s. It’s a common courtesy and it drives me insane when I see so many unfixed.

Took the kids to the pool, then played 5 holes with them and had the course to ourselves the last 30-45 mins.

Walked 18

Picked up a Scotty Cameron turtle headcover

Played the most expensive round I ever played. $22 green fees, Used Arccos for the first... and last time. My cell phone fell out of my pocket somewhere on the course - $750 gone. My hearing aid gave out on the back 9. I put it in my golf bag because it kept saying "low battery... low battery... low battery... low battery." It fell out on the way back - $1200 loss. Lost 2 golf balls on the 14th hole after I noticed the **** was gone. Quit the round. New phone $300. Vodka - $15.00. Pain in the bum notifying everyone of the number change... priceless.

Upside, I can finally blow these Cobra Connect grips off the clubs and put GolfPride CP2s on the entire set.

Played 9 this evening in out last Tuesday night of summer scramble. I am sad it has ended as I really looked onward to Tuesday evening golf!

Walked 18.

I went to a local golf shop and picked up a new Epic Flash Heavenwood. While there I took a look at the new Cleveland Irons.

I'm in Titleist mode after following the T series iron live thread; cleaned my clubs and restocked my bag.

I also grieved since finding out AJ left Callaway.

Played 18, then worked on some chipping after the round. Cleaned my clubs.

Played awful yesterday. Going back out today to play 9 with my oldest. He leaves for the Navy on the 24th and this will likely be the last quality time we get to spend together... just the two of us.

Played my first round since Idaho and getting my irons adjusted to +2 upright. Played a good back nine

Back