What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

this is the only golf stuff I done today #tigerking

I was -1 thru 7 in my head when a couple of steaks, bacon burger, and an order of wings was rung in. Finished the front 9 with a couple of snowmen on the card for a smooth 43.

Garage driving range and THP'ing. I plan to clean the clubs tonight

PuttOut putting mat came out for some practice - just lucky I had my clubs at home rather than in my locker as it is all closed down

Left this last putt slightly short but the previous 4 were pretty much in line

20200328_145951.jpg

THP'ing. And watching it rain once again.

Played 18 on the Par 3

Took a few too many swings on the SkyTrak. Dispersión not where it needs to be, but I think I’m making progress with the new swing.

Just some indoor putting.

Took about 30 mins of swings hitting whiffle golf balls in the yard..... sent about 10 over the neighbors fence.... just asked their son to throw them over.... then just purchased 50 additional from Amazon.... damn dog is chewing through my current supply and not sure I'll get all back from the neighbor.

Played 18, cleaned the clubs. Cleaned the pushcart as I will be using it tomorrow.

Walked nine. Didn’t play great, but it was better than sitting around doing nothing.

Just hit some sim time, booked 18 for the morning, now THPing

Great lesson today. Played 8 virtual holes after warm up. Great for working on your aim. Rotate through clubs, drive, fairway, wedge using the range flags to indicate bunkers, water or trees. Mixing up the clubs helps to keep it from being boring. Weather was in the high 70's with a light breeze. Great to be able to get outside.

Got to play 18 today and the Cleveland Frontline Elevado putter was sinking putts today!!

Cleaned the sticks so they are ready for whenever the course opens again. Also have been tearing up The Golf Club 19. Man that game is fun!

Played 18 at TPC San Antonio on Skytrak/TGC2019 since the weather sucks today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just hit way too many shots on my garage Sim

Viciously refreshed my tracking number page, listened to a few Callaway podcasts while doing yardwork, and then did the same as @93civiccpe and hit on the garage sim long enough to be sore tomorrow!

Viciously refreshed my tracking number page, listened to a few Callaway podcasts while doing yardwork, and then did the same as @93civiccpe and hit on the garage sim long enough to be sore tomorrow!
I stopped a little after 130 balls which was too much.. But the theragun is my new best friend

All I can do safely during this lockdown is go to the range. I hit a large bucket, hitting everything in the bag. But I am focusing on my new 4 wood and the 3 hybrid from hell, which I have benched and reinstated numerous times over the last year.

Walked the course. NO golf allowed but at least got out there and was able to feel some semblance of normality. Although I did have the kids and wife with me so that was different. Been swinging the orange whip and doing some putting practice at home.

Doing a ton of THPing today!

Back