What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Picked up the spike wrench and changed out my cleats... end of the season maintenance stuff.

Walked 18

Put away some of the lighter golf clothes for the year. Time to start packing it in.

Ordered a few pull overs from budget golf.

Got out for 9 holes this afternoon.

18 with the fellas this morning

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Played 9 holes with my wife and kids. Had a family scramble (sort of). Just hitting the ball around. Good times.

Played golf at The Patriot, I love that place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My headcover is coming along well. Oh yeah!

Attachments

• 21CE16D2-6D96-458F-A4C5-DF22BC7D2A40.jpeg
    21CE16D2-6D96-458F-A4C5-DF22BC7D2A40.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 8
Played 18

Just spent time hitting the wedge in the front yard.

Hit balls indoors with a GC Quad. Crazy fun. I was also able to hit a few demo clubs: Ping glide 3.0 and Callaway Jaws wedges and both the Epic and Apex 3 hybrid. Lots of fun getting data. Guy who runs it is a PGA teaching pro and has 3 indoor bays along with fitting carts from Callaway, Mizuno, Ping, and Taylormade. Fun place and a great new resource locally; 10 min from my house. I will spend way too much time there this winter.

Practiced swinging in my living room and at work.

THP-ed for a while.

Scrolled through pictures with "Hideaway" as the location on IG.

I watched Goflholics videos while I was at the gym, and sent my wife's uncle a shaft for his new Epic Flash head. Oh, and did the 2020 Albatross membership thing.

Walked 18

I'm living on the 11th hole of Cabo Real golf course, but I can't afford to play!!! All I can do is swing a club in the living room... But in doing so, I think I'm going to totally change my swing and start playing a draw instead of a fade. I'll keep practicing the new swing here in the living room and then see how she performs when I fly back to Houston for Thanksgiving!

I played 9 holes; messed around a lot playing two or three balls. Had a birdie, 3 pars, and some bad things too.

The birdie was a lip out for eagle; driver, 3 wood into the wind, 10 feet away.

Played 18 this morning before work. Then met the wife for her lesson and I hit balls for another hour and a half of practice. It was a great day.

Played 18 with a friend prior to heading to the GA/FL Gethering. Now gethering.

Since the weather sucked today play 18 at Spyglass on the Skytrak. Finally figured out why I was hooking everything the last week. Golf is so frustrating sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back