What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Driving ranges are still closed unfortunately and the local courses all have after work leagues so no actual golf for me today. I did work out and do a Superspeed workout today.

Went ahead and put my AW-LW together since my Golfworks order showed up. Been needing to do it since my wedges were too short. So now, my AW and SW are the same length as my PW (my shortest club I’m comfortable with for a full swing), and my LW is now a 1/4” short of that. After everything cured and grips were on, it looked a little weird since the SW and LW are my oldest clubs, but they felt much better. Now to just find time to get on a launch monitor and see my yardage gaps.

THPed, putted, hit into the net, looked at potential driver shafts to test.

walked 9 with my brother

Played 18, starting to move to the back tees and it's like a new course. Came home to find the golf net company had sent replacement rods as original was broken and they were for a different net. Sort of ruined my mood.

Checked out the range at my course that finally opened this week.

Signed the kids up for the swim team; this gives me an hour to kill on the driving range a few times a week.

A bunch of rain today so just some indoor putting

I played 9 holes for league tonight in some pretty hefty wind.

Cleaned my clubs from last nights round.

Putting practice, driving range, and now THPing.

Cancelled an order....replaced it with another!
😈

Last edited:
Helped a buddy choose between OL and VL SZ clubs haha... He went with the OL version. Converted another!!

Too many swings in the garage tonight. Will likely pay for this tomorrow.

THP'd. Small bucket of balls at range then putting.

Bought a 15 pack of TaylorMade Tour Response after playing them for the first time a couple days ago.

Picked up a demo EXS 17 degree for cheap on ebay last week. Got along with it very well today at the range. Think it will find a spot in my bag.

Played a quick 9 this aft which made my day!

Driving range. Had some thoughts on my swing - just about everything from grip to follow thru. Knocking on wood but feeling like I may have had a lot of things click tonight. Small sample size...so we shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not today but the day before yesterday:

Cobra Forged Tec Irons (5 - GW) with KBS TGI 95 Graphite shafts.

They arrvied today at the shop (2 days only from order date!!!) but I cant get them before next week. That is like torture.

Just a quick lunch bucket. Borrowing a buddies old irons for a few weeks. They have X7s in them... 😳.
Actually, they are not have bad as I thought they might be...
52CA0FDB-9348-4C46-A174-71E740B6C192.jpeg

Not today but the day before yesterday:

Cobra Forged Tec Irons (5 - GW) with KBS TGI 95 Graphite shafts.

They arrvied today at the shop (2 days only from order date!!!) but I cant get them before next week. That is like torture.

:welcome: Happy to have you with us, sir!

Back