What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I played 9 this morning.

More putting practice!

Walked 18

Walked 18 for my birthday. My wife got me a laser rangefinder too!

325449d60e853d12cd81b0a7494f67fe.jpg

bb0909cec30706068c5ce97f39f8a5b9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THP'd some, watched a couple blade vs. cb videos, and just got my bag ready for some links golf in the morning.

Played 18, THP'd.

I played! Played my *ss off, actually. And THP'd, and listened to the Off Course podcast, and put a putter together, and am about to clean the clubs.

Walked 18 and praticed putting.

THPed, played GC 19 as I do pretty much every day. Ordered three new driver shafts for a couple of my drivers.

THPed, played GC 19 as I do pretty much every day. Ordered three new driver shafts for a couple of my drivers.
Which ones did you get?!

Struggled through another 18. Still having fun, just struggling with the swing this week.

Which ones did you get?!

Oban Kiyoshi HB 65 Graphite Shaft + Adapter for my Mavrik SZ

VA Composites Nemesys 65 Graphite Shaft + Adapter for Cobra SZ

Some short game practice and some THPing.

Some thp browsing

Marked 18 balls and threw them in my bag along with moving all my clubs from my old TM Stand bag to my new C130 Cart bag. Tomorrow I will clean my cart off from my round last weekend and hopefully get to the range at some point. Have 11 holes (exec course) booked for Tuesday after work.

Yesterday did my usual putting practice, hit into net irons, woods, and driver, worked with Cbra F9 stats with helium vs hzrds. Changed F9 head weights and that made quite a difference on launch angle and average improved, numbers rose on distances, and hits were more stable. Planning to try this out on the course today. Also THPed some.

Thp worked on the swing with recording videos and watched 2013 US Open.

Played 18, cleaned the clubs. All ready for tomorrows round.:)

Today I thought about playing golf. Now we have tornado sirens.

I booked a tee time for tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After 3 days of rain, checked the weather for next week to see when I’d be able to play again. More rain. Every day. That’s about the extent of my golf stuff at the moment 😂

Back