What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 9 early in the morning. By 10 it was really hot and humid.

Tried in vain to find a tee time and THP'd while working on clubs.

We used our birdie ball today. It’s pretty cool. I only was hitting wedges because I wasn’t sure how far it would go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Range time

THP'd, bought some tees, rolled a few putts.

Range session and practicing the short game

Yesterday.....

Built a shafting ram rod out of 1/4" rod and cut down a Maple dowel for the handle. Cost $5.00

Ram Rod.jpg

Converted my wet tile saw into a temporary shaft cutting station.

Shaft cutter.jpg

Cleared off my work bench area of my construction tools. Things are slowly coming together.

IMG_20200523_105419402.jpg

18 this morning.

74eef4e15c46f439fddf78598cbc3a63.jpg

d3d6c9667129cf2598174e8114c7eb69.jpg

Played 18. Walked the front nine then rode the back nine. Definitely got my cardio in.

Watched The Match II, participated in the live thread, rolled a few putts with the PuttOut during commercials.

Thp’d and watched the match. Got my 100 putts in this morning.

Great day of golf... THP, 18 and THP as well as great The Match V2

Range session, Still getting use to this extra distance I have created almost a club and a half longer now. Was hitting 3/4 6 irons going 200 yards yikes. Messing with my range right now but hopefully it will be ok soon. Overshooting the green often

Watched The Match, thought it was really good. (y)

Played 18, cleaned the clubs. Watched the Match II Hoping for no rain tomorrow in the morning so I can get out for another round.

THP’d and did my workout.

Played 18 - Live Rounded, watched The Match II - laughed at Brady's expense, THP'd, cleaned the clubs, and am packing up more club building stuff.

Learned about proper hand path while watching the kiddos today.

Walked 18

Took the Cleveland UHX's to the range and pound the crap out of a couple hundred balls.

Just getting ready to leave the house and head to the course for a round

Another nice day and the wind has gone from Saturday

Yesterday I putted about a 100 balls indoors, then went and putted and chipped at the local putting green for 1.5 hrs. Later in the day, chipped about 150 balls at my net set for 25 and 50 yards out with 54 and 58 Vokeys, then full swings into the practice net for about 50 shots and worked on my driver impact zone with foot spray.

I am hitting a bit too close toward the shaft/heel area on my driver and not getting solid shots like I want. I need to get that dialed in - just not happy with my driver strikes at the moment.

Probably play 18 or more today at the local course.

Back