What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18, cleaned the clubs and got everything dried out.

Just finished cleaning the clubs and organizing the bag for my round tomorrow.

THP'd, organized my bag and cleaned my clubs. We were supposed to play today, but 25-30 mph winds convinced us otherwise.

Walked 18. Was going to take today off after 4 straight days but decided what the heck. Glad I played because I ended up with a good round.

Gave the UHX a spin for their first round. :giggle:

Chips in front yard. And designed a chipping game that my dad and I are building. THPing and reviewing feedback from online instructor for golf swing tonight.

Walked 18.

Did they work well straight out of the box?

Mixed bag of results. Need to get another round in before I make any opinions. Can confirm they hit long though.

Walked 18.

Had a wrong club first for me. 108 to pin on a short par 3. Into a light wind. My first thought was flighted down 3/4 50*. Pulled that out. Got distracted talking on tee. 🙃 Changed plan to an easy full 54*, but did not change club. Flew green. Instantly realized I hit the wrong club. I have never done that before.

Chipped and putted at the practice green, hit some balls on the range and played 18.

Swapped out the A/7 weight for a S/20 weight on my Toulon Long Island. It's not much but I snuck it in between chores on "the list".

Felt better while carpet putting. I'll find out how it works on the course during my tournament Saturday. ;)

Making progress on swing fix Project

Got my 100 putts in. Thp’d a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended up going to a local course in the afternoon and spending a couple hours working on short game and putting.

THP's, shopped blades, cleaned up the club bench, and am trying to figure out if I'm going to play tomorrow, or wait until Wednesday.

THP's, shopped blades, cleaned up the club bench, and am trying to figure out if I'm going to play tomorrow, or wait until Wednesday.
What blades are you looking at?

What blades are you looking at?
There's a set of z965s and a set of new Z forged I have my eye on. A set of new Honma Rose Protos too. I've been trying to find a cheaper used set, but with the prices I've found I've started looking at cheaper unused too.

Played 18 on Sunday, watched The Match, garage range work yesterday, and catching up on THP today

Sounds like you are happy with the deal on the 4A balls

Just to update, the sent me 22 balls to replace the ones that were not up to "par". A few of those were not exactly 4A, but I ended up with 142 balls and around 115 4A so ~25ish 3A balls for <$90.

Their QC process could use work, but their CS is usually up to speed and willing to make the customer happy.

Just to update, the sent me 22 balls to replace the ones that were not up to "par". A few of those were not exactly 4A, but I ended up with 142 balls and around 115 4A so ~25ish 3A balls for <$90.

Their QC process could use work, but their CS is usually up to speed and willing to make the customer happy.
based on this and the other thread killer deal for your new gamer ball!

Played 18 before it got too hot and THP'd.

Played 18 holes today. So far I've played 117 holes of golf since Thursday and I didn't play Monday or Tuesday. Today is the last time I'll get to play for a few weeks though.

Pulled the grips and grip tape from the irons. Got the pieces of epoxy out that were taking around in the shaft. Then built up the tape. More work tonight.

Walked 18! Played pretty well... gorgeous day! Learned that I seriously need to work on delivering more launch angle on driver hits.

Back