What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18 with my boy.

In the process of re-gripping wedges

I'm devoting June to fitness and shortgame... Working on putting (100/day) n chips with buckets for target practice..

Today is scheduling n videos

I'm breaking down my swing videos an data, and catching up on youtube stuff. Shopping grips (going to switch it up I think), and THP'ing along the way.

I'm breaking down my swing videos an data, and catching up on youtube stuff. Shopping grips (going to switch it up I think), and THP'ing along the way.
I'm so bored by it though, that I think I'm going to run over and play. At least hit some balls. I have a hunch I'm one of a very few not golfing right now.

I took the monsters out to the par 3 course about a half hour away.

4E06AE48-FB36-48A3-8CCA-FDFF7B39CA81.jpeg54ABC2F3-95E8-4360-82BD-801750FB1BF8.jpegE860725B-1E19-4310-83D3-5096DAB159F2.jpeg

THPed as always, boxed up a couple of driver shafts I sold in the Marketplace last night in preparation for mailing tomorrow.

Got in 18 this morning

7:00 AM tee time. Approach on #1 to 22 inches for birdie. Hit my drive maybe 65 yards on #2, but rattled the flagstick with my fourth and managed to save bogey. Easy come: easy go.

Hit up THP and plan to book a fitting later this afternoon for this coming Friday.

Played 18, 43/45=88. Driver was giving me issues today, good thing other things were working.

Walked 18

Cleaning the clubs, marking balls and reorganizing the bag. Hopefully get a round in some time early this week.

THPed and made my tee time for tomorrow. Does anyone else get excited the day before playing?

I sold my Clicgear for $100 and $100 worth of red wine. I think that’s a result.

THPed and made my tee time for tomorrow. Does anyone else get excited the day before playing?
It depends on the course, but yes :love:

Played 18 today-- probably some of the worst golf I've played in the last 4 years but it was a round nonetheless.

Hit some chips and worked on the wall drill and driver swing.

Just hit some balls. More messing with my adjustable clubs. Finding the upright lie on my Sim Ti fw to be pretty great. Surprisingly doesnt send the ball left on me at all. I’ve been losing it right on the normal setting, so this might be a great new option for me. Mav SZ and Diamana White 44.5 setup is quite good.

worked on the wall drill
I googled this, watched 3 videos that were all a little different, went out and whacked my siding, and am a little confused. What do you use that drill for? The three guys all had different descriptions of the goal.

Last edited:
Walked 18, cleaned the clubs and swapped them back to the OGIO bag.

I practiced with the net out back. I have been struggling with a lot of toe strikes and think it was more in my setup than swing. The tee for 3w is a little high, but other than that, much better strikes today at practice. Still a little to the toe side, but nothing like a few weeks ago at practice
946B3F0E-45AA-4488-93E0-877625548624.jpeg5BA7BE5D-5C51-49B5-BCE0-FB3F06241CDF.jpeg

I practiced with the net out back. I have been struggling with a lot of toe strikes and think it was more in my setup than swing. The tee for 3w is a little high, but other than that, much better strikes today at practice. Still a little to the toe side, but nothing like a few weeks ago at practice
View attachment 8946732View attachment 8946734

Sweet spots have been getting their work in! haha

Back