What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Working at the golf club tonight. Closing manager

Waiting for a golf delivery. Waiting for new stuff is fun, even if only apparel and not equipment.

Had a 15 pack of TaylorMade Tour Response arrive today. Started using them two rounds ago and no plans to stop anytime soon.

Putts, putts, and more putts!

Walked 18

THPed today as always, cleaned the clubs up for tomorrow's round of golf at a nearby course.

Played 18.

I THP'd a little, ordered some gear, looked into courses I want to try, and am trying to figure out if I have time to play tomorrow. Doesn't seem doable, but I'm trying to rationalize fitting it in.

I THP'd a little, ordered some gear, looked into courses I want to try, and am trying to figure out if I have time to play tomorrow. Doesn't seem doable, but I'm trying to rationalize fitting it in.

Playing a round of golf is always doable. (y)

Playing a round of golf is always doable. (y)
haha Normally, I lean that direction too. I have a list in my head of things that need to be done before the realtors and appraiser show up Thursday morning though, and it's gonna be tight without golf. Best case is probably golf early, and just not sleep tomorrow night. Worst case is golf, and then not be done, and never hear the end of it from the wife.

Hit a large bucket this aft just working on 60’ thru 9 iron. Working on distances and aiming.

haha Normally, I lean that direction too. I have a list in my head of things that need to be done before the realtors and appraiser show up Thursday morning though, and it's gonna be tight without golf. Best case is probably golf early, and just not sleep tomorrow night. Worst case is golf, and then not be done, and never hear the end of it from the wife.

Sounds like our wife's have some of the same qualities. :laughing:

Long session in the garage but the swing is starting to feel better again

Yesterday chipped and putted about a 100 balls each, then hit into the net and focused on 5 iron, 5 wood, and driver.

Putt the new putter in the bag and changed the driver headcover, new driver should be with me tomorrow

THPed this morning, have a Noon tee time. ;)

THPed this morning, have a Noon tee time. ;)
Oh you lucky son. .

In the hopes of keeping the wife happy I talked myself out of playing and into an hour at the range testing balls and clubs.

Have fun for the rest of us!!

Filled in the membership form for me and my lad at one of our local clubs. Being dropped off tomorrow morning

Packed up my clubs for the trip back to Ohio.

Back