What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Oh you lucky son. .

In the hopes of keeping the wife happy I talked myself out of playing and into an hour at the range testing balls and clubs.

Have fun for the rest of us!!

Hasn't anyone ever told you that no good can come from talking with yourself. I quit that along time ago, ended up doing to many thing for the wife and missed a lot of good golfing. 😲 :laughing:

Walked 18

Hasn't anyone ever told you that no good can come from talking with yourself. I quit that along time ago, ended up doing to many thing for the wife and missed a lot of good golfing. 😲 :laughing:
I don't know, I feel like those are some of my most productive conversations.. :LOL:

Her company will give us a check for 95% equity the day the appraisals come in, and a guarantee to buy our home in 90 days for the appraised price. So I decided my future golf might ultimately be decided by the house being ready.

And it turned out well. Great range session, and picked up a money match for before I leave.

Booked an iron fitting for June 12 and hit up THP

Oh crap! I still have to go roll my hundred putts for the day:eek:

Long Long Day today.
First day back in the office in a week.
Unpacked boxes For future gear.
Created something cool for Albatross Club Members.
Dropped a contest on Instagram
Edited next Range Days video for next week.
Talked to a few companies about next launch.

Well, the closing on the condo is behind the wife and myself now. Now moving of stuff begins. I will be moving most of of my putter collection over to my new man cave starting tonight. Most of the other golf stuff will be moved also. After my man cave is all setup I hope to post some pictures of the room.

Putted indoors, then during lunch hit balls in my net, went to the local course and practiced on the green after got off work.

Putted early, garage range time when the kids went to bed, THPing now

Took a golf lesson.

Range session for second day in a row. Working largely on irons and some new swing thoughts. So far so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 9 in a league scramble.

Walked 9 in triple digit heat...wasn't bad. Trying to use a scoring app was more irritating than the heat.

I golffffffeed my ball

Hit a bunch of drives in the backyard with my almost golf balls. Was not consistent last time out, and by tweaking some setting and changing the shaft I found some more consistency by the end. Hoping it translates next time out.

Walked 9 in triple digit heat...wasn't bad. Trying to use a scoring app was more irritating than the heat.
haha I went from 'you stud', to 'whaaaaat??' just like that. Which app?

haha I went from 'you stud', to 'whaaaaat??' just like that. Which app?

The Grint... My GPS is terrible... I could plainly see the distance was wrong... It said 124 but it was clearly outside of PW range so I lasered it... 143.

Screenshot_20200603-171235_TheGrint.jpg

Then I was fumbling through the shot tracker and scoring. I remember why I quit messing around with apps now.

The Grint... My GPS is terrible... I could plainly see the distance was wrong... It said 124 but it was clearly outside of PW range so I lasered it... 143.

View attachment 8947253

Then I was fumbling through the shot tracker and scoring. I remember why I quit messing around with apps now.

It's tough with a bad gps signal. I quit the grint like 3 times because it annoyed me like that, but I got better at it, and now I'm kind of grateful I kept at it. There shot tracker especially takes some getting used to, but man in that data handy. Maybe you'll need to be an arccos guy?

It's tough with a bad gps signal. I quit the grint like 3 times because it annoyed me like that, but I got better at it, and now I'm kind of grateful I kept at it. There shot tracker especially takes some getting used to, but man in that data handy. Maybe you'll need to be an arccos guy?

Once I get better with it, I’m sure it’ll be less of a nuisance...

Edit: just scoring is easy...it’s the shot tracker that adds time to the screen tapping

Team match play round. Great match against two bombers. Example: short 330 yard par 4 with lots of tough bunkers to protect the green. One guy crushed his tee ball and it landed in a green-side bunker and bounced out into a tough lie (if he misses the bunker, then the ball goes past the green). He chips on and two putts. We pushed the hole. Whew! I made a couple of nice putts. Overall, I was tight/nervous and played so-so.
We won +1 with a birdie putt by my partner on 18. Think the natural birdie total, for the foursome, was around 12.

Paid my membership fees for me and the lad, thats us sorted for 12 months now

Scheduled a tee time Saturday for myself, @NateG<80 and 2 other good friends of mine. Can't wait to get out with these guys!

Scheduled a tee time Saturday for myself, @NateG<80 and 2 other good friends of mine. Can't wait to get out with these guys!

It’s on! Hoping my “dad strength” kicks in off the tee 😂

Back