What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Just sorted the bag out for tomorrows round, weather pending
Weather pending? You must be retired I play when I have free time, weather challenges including. Maybe tornadoes and hurricanes the exception.

Took the evenflow t1100 in to get the adapter re-glued... Turns out the shop got a bad batch of the glue/adhesive...

Raining all day so practice with the kids was out. But scored on eBay with (2) puma polos for my so. For $24!

Helped my brother with his swing then hit balls in the garage sim

Played 5 holes with my wife and kids, two of which were in an outer band of TS Cristobal. We got soaked. We could've finished the front nine, but 5 was enough today.

Played 9 with clubs I’ve never swing before.

Got out for 9 holes during a break in the weather... beautiful - no bugs!

Weather pending? You must be retired I play when I have free time, weather challenges including. Maybe tornadoes and hurricanes the exception.

Nope, wish I was, I just don't have an umbrella at the moment. Weather looks ok though, going for a run this morning then off to the course this afternoon

Hit about 150 balls yesterday just having fun and taking my sweet time enjoying the results of the work I have put in with my tempo

I also messed around with my right hand index finger and thumb pressure by relaxing them a bit and the results were immediate. I stopped overcooking the draw and I could fade it a little.

It's funny how a person can swing for 40 years and yet still rediscover little swing cures long forgotten about.

About to golf, aka hit the links. See sweeper style.

THPed this morning and bought a staff bag for the den and some picture frames for the 2019 Major pin flags to hang in my den.

Other than checking in here on the forum, I have done nothing golf-related for the past two days. I am on hiatus for a couple of weeks. I have deadlines, a trip out of town for a hike into the back country and other things that need attention. A little break will do me good.

Played 9

Checked on my 3w order to see it is still only processing :rolleyes:

I have THP'd a little - tried to follow @Gman79 's round, listed a couple heads to sell, and scheduled some bodywork for tomorrow - my ribs are angry about yesterday's golf.

I saw an electric push cart in action for the first time. It was craaaaaazy!

Played 9, shot 46, broke out the old HiBore driver. 260 and straight everytime. This club always slithers it's way back into the bag.

Booked 9:10 tee time for Tuesday at Devil's thumb which about an hour away, it's men's day so it's $33 for 18 w/cart. Haven't played it in about 8 years, so it will be fun.

Hit'em long and straight, partner!!! (y)

Played 18 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short putting session on the practice green.

walked 14 this evening. nice and cool out.

Back