What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played in a mixed team scramble. Won both men’s closest to pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleaned the clubs again. Hoping to put them to work positively tomorrow!

I got whipped in alt shot, dominated in 4 ball, won a match, bought some golf balls, little THP, watched today's coverage, and

20210919_011319.jpg

put a totally different bag together for fun tomorrow with the wife after I'm done playing. Even going yellow on the balls.

Walked 9, and played very well! Two 4-some groups let me play through after waiting on the tee for 3 holes.

Also invited out for another 18 tomorrow morning. Should be fun! Teams best combined score, and skins.

I went to 2nd Swing today to have my son’s i210 irons bent 2* flat. Hit some i210 irons while we were waiting. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna get fitted for these clubs. The feedback is nicer than my G400 irons. Went to the range to test out the flatter clubs and everything looked so much better. Some alignment issues from correcting for poorly fit clubs but a big step in the right direction. I hit my share of moon balls that had my son wandering over to watch. Pretty good day.

Played 18, cleaned the clubs.

Played a lot, cleaned and organized clubs and balls, paint filled a few clubs, replaced some grips, thp'ing and hoping to catch some of today's coverage after a bit.

Range day and booked a tee time for Tuesday. Finally feels like the driver is coming around a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played 18 today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played a lot, cleaned and organized clubs and balls, paint filled a few clubs, replaced some grips, thp'ing and hoping to catch some of today's coverage after a bit.
Paint filled a few clubs? Changed colour or just a touch-up?

Played 18 this morning. Not my best round, so played another 9 this evening and was MUCH better!

Paint filled a few clubs? Changed colour or just a touch-up?
Some of both. I have a thing lately about what I'm looking at on the wedges in my bag, and an old set needed a full touch up for the guy that bought them.

Went out to practice yesterday playing 9 holes. No score hit multiple shots just working on alignment and not taking the club too far inside on the takeaway. I will hit the range today for a bucket after work.

Catching up on some THP!

I may have done something stupid… again. Last few rounds have been 94 and 99. Mostly due to driver play, but not without some approach issues. Traded in my Ping G400 irons with Nippon Modus 3 105 stiff shafts for some i210 irons with the DG 120 X100 shafts. After 3 different days of testing the X100 shafts I liked the numbers and extra feel enough to pull the trigger. Not sure what the charts say about my swing speed in X but I gotta get back to being an Internet golfer.

Made it out gain yesterday for more practice. Hitting the back tees to practice the longer distances. It was way busier than normal with over seeding happening now. I did manage to get all holes but 1 in. The high school team let me play through but i just jumped ahead since i was just hitting different shots. Beautiful evening and we are done with the 100 degree days finally!
evening at enke.jpg

Walked 18 , oh and I may have called in sick to work. ;)

Walked 18 , oh and I may have called in sick to work. ;)
You can never be too careful these days, especially when you consider the personal health of your co-workers. If you still don't feel 100% in the morning I would probably take another day just to be safe!

We had a great practice session this evening. Not super hot and calm winds. My son and I went out to LPGA and tried to help him with a few things. He’s in golf group and school and hopefully will participate on the golf team in the spring. Frustration is his biggest issue. I was happy making good contact after not hitting in over 3 weeks. A8257CD4-7FEA-4FB1-BFC6-F2DF97B40B3D.jpegAEFF35D7-F638-45EA-993F-11A5E21AB0AF.jpegAC506FBE-E0A1-4A82-BC78-6CA02D71FE05.jpeg

Range night even with the rain.. needed to work on my swing after a couple weeks off.
20210922_181431.jpg

Frustration is his biggest issue.

It must be a youth thing. My son was the same way just a few years back. He’d get frustrated at any imperfect result or swing. I tried managing expectations and reading him excerpts from Golf is not a Game of Perfect to no avail. Somehow he magically grew out of it.

Back