What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

18 with my homie @BigDill at Parkland Country Club. Good times bro!!

18 with my homie @BigDill at Parkland Country Club. Good times bro!!
Thanks for the invite man. Had a great time. I wish I could play that front 9 again in dry conditions! But we were warriors for braving that rain when no one else was out there.

Last edited:
THP'd, pulled an adapter off a shaft I want to try in a 3W, watched part of the Genesis 3rd round, got the bags ready to take the wife tomorrow, and now I'm watching the last round of the ladies Australian.

I think you've earned a few days off from golf, @Canadan . (y)

I took my son to the range for a couple of large buckets of balls

I had some extra time after the kids went down so I did some work with the power package trainer. It's an interesting concept but not sure it will help me with my swing

Mostly THPed. Spent a little time on Ebay this afternoon looking at some putter headcovers but didn't buy anything. o_O

In Vegas for Bowling so just had some time here

Cleaned out my bag and put all the goodies in my new 14 way bag and so far impressed with how the clubs come out and go in the bag. This 14 way should really help. They did remove one compartment that I liked on my other bag, so I had to change a few small items to adapt to the new layout.

Decided to risk it in forecasted 60mph gusts and rain however.....
9F455F4F-8CF8-4CC8-B26C-DEA160DA834A.jpeg
we were very lucky managed the full18 with the wind only getting up as we were finishing the 17th. I would not have fancied it later in the day, it was awful.

Yesterday I pulled up carpets and tack strips. Today I'll be laying laminate flooring. This is how I buy new golf clubs hahaha - P7TW's here I come!

Spending some enjoyable time here on THP and then will be going across the street to the neighbors hous for some simulator games.

Played 18 early and will head back out for twilight round if weather holds off.

Cleaning my clubs and marking some new balls for my round tomorrow

Just indoor putting for me today. Rain started about 4 hours ago and is here to stay for a while.

I’m meeting bro and Fred Fred in a half hour, this is the first weekend in a month we’re able to play both Saturday and Sunday.

Shot +18 on a tricky executive yesterday which is a very good score for me. Get great as i had been terrible the last couple of months.

Hit some balls at TopGolf with buddies. We only had to wait 5 minutes to start. Lobby and bays were packed when we left.

Just a super quick and dirty try out for my new irons.... HMB 4,5 and 919 tour 6 to PW. Freezing cold here in NY but had to try them. I’m pumped by what I saw and felt....

E949BD4A-3D2F-4161-B8C6-7C2818E905FC.jpegC7B64798-5E7F-4B48-B0D1-56C45B426F01.jpeg14DE40D1-045F-47FB-8621-AA6DAEB0E9D2.jpeg

Played 18 on the simulator with a friend

We gave Innisbrook a go and I shot 76 (par 71)

Puttout with niece and nephew...

I walked past a booth at a trailer show & sale today, who was selling punch cards for the season. Didn't buy one.

The golf season seems so far away right now.

Today I found a covered driving range near work in Connecticut that’s open year-round. I cannot wait to go hit some balls regularly during winter (and probably all year).

Went up to the practice green and chipped and putted some.

Good news, bad news, good news.

Finally practiced with a purpose today. I've been using the R-Motion during practices and had been far too caught up on swing speed, ball speed and distances. Today I made a point of disregarding those readings and concentrated solely on swing path and face angle. That's the good news.

The bad news is I really had a tough time controlling push fades. They weren't off by very much and was hitting some straight shots, but I just couldn't hit a draw to save my life. I finally took the mat outside and hit into the field just to make sure my cheap launch monitor was showing accurate info. The ball flight was slightly better than what the LM was showing, but the misses were slight pushes with a fade spin.

On a positive note, this was my new 6i and I was hitting some decent shots with it. I was swinging at about 80% and everything felt in sync.

Back