What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Last night I regripped a few clubs and hopefully finish that project up today with the rest of my irons.

The same as usual. THPing and GC 2019 later on.

THPed and looked at some fairway woods for the fun of it. I am thinking as this virus affects this economy we might see some unreal deals.

Thought about the next golf course design for The Golf Club 2019 since golf courses in Washington State are closed. The upside is that my injuries might fully heal.

Played nine holes at Palm Valley GC. Best part I even walked and carried my bag!

THPed and looked at some fairway woods for the fun of it. I am thinking as this virus affects this economy we might see some unreal deals.

You may want to watch Golf Galaxy. It seemed like they had a secret 25% off sale over the weekend where you had to add items to your cart to see the price. Picked up an orange whip, superspeed system, and puttout mirror 25% off over the weekend plus my 15% email subscription discount.

Doing a ton of THPing today!
So.. I was grinding hard on my THPing trying for the 4k badge which was within reach and then it reset early.. So I'm going to go have a good cry really quick..

I'm evidently getting tired of making phone calls all day because I was marking my golf balls in between calls.

Raining here so not gonna do any practicing this evening. Planning to take it easy and hang around the house. I did go down to my shop at lunchtime and hit balls for about 45 minutes to get a little workout going.

I'm evidently getting tired of making phone calls all day because I was marking my golf balls in between calls.

I set up VPN for a few users while rolling putts today.

Finished my “testing facility” today.

CF5F6DAA-C2D5-47B2-ADE6-8065DF035F33.jpeg

flop shot challenge time!

I set up VPN for a few users while rolling putts today.

I wish I could work from home and roll some putts.
But I have too much hands on stuff to do in the plant.
As soon as I stayed home, I know that I would get a call for a "Line Stopper" IT event that I would have to drive the 22 miles in for a 5 minute fix.
I've been dealing with VPN issues all day for users that decided to WFH this week, yet never tried the VPN before.
We went from approx. 300 vpn'rs in the corporation to over 4200 in a matter of days when the CEO broadcast his all employee email saying to "Work from home".
Now we have to deal with all the IT isssues....:mad:
Thanks for cluing us in on your plans Mr. CEO.

Delivery day!
8463B8C6-81F6-4F7A-A853-7FC143A0BB48.jpeg

Spent a few hours while on conference calls rolling in PuttOut putts.

Indoor putting and used the MISIG.

Indoor putting with the pressure putt trainer for a while during lunch. Feels good to get some practice in during the day.

Organizing my golf bag. Photo op of the others D08B946D-69DE-4834-BED4-1172BC7FE94A.jpeg

Got to hit a medium bucket of balls. Our course is closed, but the pro told me since I have a prepaid key for the range balls, I could go practice while observing social distancing. There were 3 of us. Hit them well which made me more sad since I can't play!

I thought about it....A LOT.

Practiced chipping and putting in the house for about two hours and played TGC19

Hit the range, chipped a while, then played 36. The back will be a little stiff in the morning.

Played 18 at Quail Hollow.

...On trackman at work. No patients coming in so the place is empty so still practicing social distancing.

Read THP, played 18 because I needed it, more THP, cleaned the clubs, and about to put together the glides with their new shafts. Oh, and my putter. I forgot I took it apart until I had to putt with the backup today.

THP

Back