What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18, really busy and slow, BUT WE PLAYED GOLF!!! It was a beautiful day, here are a few pics.

Morgan Creek #2
Morgan_02_3-31-20.jpg

Morgan Creek #6 (tee shots barely observing proper social distancing)
Morgan_06_3-31-20.jpg

Morgan Creek #7
Morgan_07_3-31-20.jpg

Morgan Creek #11
Morgan_11_3-31-20.jpg

Thanks for the pics man, but it hurts to look at them being from Chicago. Hope you played well? (y)
I played okay, had a couple blow-up holes, but for the most part my game seems to be coming back the last couple of months, after about six months of playing terribly.

I have friends in the Chicago area, you guys should be getting close to getting out. :drinks:

I played okay, had a couple blow-up holes, but for the most part my game seems to be coming back the last couple of months, after about six months of playing terribly.

I have friends in the Chicago area, you guys should be getting close to getting out. :drinks:

I only wish that was true, the state and the golf courses may be closed until the end of April. Don't know for sure yet.😭

All I did was listen to various golf podcasts and wished I could be playing instead. :mad:

Played someone's rendition of Pinehurst #2 on The Golf Club 2019 and shot a 73. It was not accurate. No one has taken on designing the real Pine Valley.

I picked up my 5 iron and looked at it.

Practiced Chipping today with a Spunk Golf Mat and CBX2 56° wedge.
316D9CF4-D559-4FDD-9921-772BB98D2FDE.jpeg07A6B4A9-9418-4456-8E2F-D2163BCBB8BF.jpeg036B4265-9E44-41DA-87C2-DD7D342A6F36.jpeg

Last edited:
hit some foamies and some expendables out into a field...

Read some THP, played 18 in a ridiculous wind, Live Round, sold my M5, checked what courses are still open where we're moving, and more THP. Going to clean clubs and pull a putter grip to put on the new shaft tonight.

Submitted my vfit for @rehbirdie and crew! Pressure putt and chios in front yard...should have played 9...

I guess you call it golf, but it was ugly. Company was good. :D

Got out for 18 holes of golf.

Played 18 out in some rain, it was a great day!

Played 3 rounds today (AM scramble followed by 36)...grateful the courses are open.

Just a bad day, or was it blowing down there too?
Wind wasn't to bad, low 40's temp didn't help though. Just a bad golf day. Spraying the driver, finally figured it out but by then it was to late. Brutally slow round, right at 5 hours.

I hit 100+ wedges today. 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 yards. Not exactly those yards, but close enough.

Used my LW, and SW. My focus was on tempo, time, and back swing length.

I'd hit 5 balls, one at a time the different distances. I'd then go collect those 5 balls, and repeat the routine. After 10-15 balls, I'd take a break and go do something else. After a while, I would come back to my wedge practice.

Tomorrow will be more of the same.

Lots of landscape work around the putting green (my aching back!). Kind of golf-related, right?

Smashed some balls into a net i have set up into the garage. I should be pretty decent when courses reopen.

Practice time.

20200411_155110.jpg

THP'd, web shopped, looked at my clubs 😑

I got to play 18 at a new course and had a good round!

Walked 18,

Indoor putting and took about 50 swing with the Gold Flex trainer.

Back