What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18 at a top course in Connecticut. Really enjoyed it

Played 18, watched part of the Schwab in the clubhouse afterward, THP'd. Recording the rest of the Schwab to watch later.

Walked 18

Had an awesome range session. Watched a couple hours of the tournament.

When I went on my shaft purchasing a few weeks ago I got a recoil es 450 f3. Hit it for the first time today. I really like the even flow blue after the my round this week. But holy smokes the recoil was great. I was smoking it. Played around on settings for both shafts. Definitely hit it best at -1/d in both. Next round will be recoil but based on range it was definitely better. I need to get it on a track man to confirm what I felt and saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took advantage of some 50% trade bonuses....

After 7+ years of playing there, finally signed up for a membership at my home course.

Walked 9, bought a new hybrid

THPed this morning, going to watch some of the Schwab this afternoon.

Booked for our 1st Saturday comp since lockdown. Comp I’ve never played in and it’s bogey/par so doubt I’ll do well but it’ll be a giggle 🤣

Played our club pairs matchplay first round today

I struggled off the tee (made the mistake of adjusting the weight placement on my driver this morning) but eas able to manage my game again

My partner definitely turned up for the match today, he had the bonus of getting a lot of shots but he played well and made the most of them

We were 3up after 9 holes and never let our opponents back in to the game and finished the match on the 15th green

Looking forward to the next round but I really need to sort my swing out still

Was watching some of the PGA earlier...then went to pick up a used Clicgear 3.5+ (like new, basically...) at a good price....hoping to go play nine later today if I can get some work done!

Handed my cards in for the handicap secretary, hopefully it doesnt take too long for them to be checked and the handciap issued

THP'd, played 18 and went bag shopping

Played 18, cleaned the clubs. Watching the golf on TV which is just weird right now but enjoyable.

Thp’d. Got my 100 putts in. Watching the Schwab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1ST round since end of march due to virus restrictions. Started like a dog, but got better as i got into the round. Took my new TS2 and scotty squareback out for their first game. Both were brilliant especialy the Scotty, i love it. Firm, yes, but in a good way.
Cant wait till Tuesday to get out there again.

Played 18. Terrible score, but oddly I didn’t feel like I was playing that poorly, except for my putting. I have had a bad run on the greens this last few rounds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Walked 18

Went to my club and watched the final groups come in for the senior club championship. I am 52, so I don't quite qualify yet. The winner shot 69, 77.

Just lines, boring as hell, but I use them to align the putts with

I may put a dog paw on them too at some point
I have the stencil from Tin Cup and I highly recommend it!

Today I played 9, and was very happy with the tweaks I’ve made to swings. Driver isn’t going as long, but it’s hitting more fairways and it’s really helping my scores.

Booked a tee time for tomorrow after work, and accepted an invite for a round on Wednesday.

Walked 18 today. Warm temps but 20-30 mph winds. Uffda. We were a few groups behind a future NFL Hall of Framer who's a good golfer. He plays at a private course nearby and their pro setup the round. They went off as a five some which is strictly forbidden, at least it was until today. I joked with the head pro (GM arranged the round) about the new rule. He said they agreed to pickup if they fell behind. It wasn't a problem. We finished in 3:50 with the conditions mentioned above. That works!

Watched a little golf on TV-- with the heating pad as my honey do list generated some pretty intense back spasms. d'oh

Back