What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Last fall league match tonight. They were all some form of scramble (texas, chapman, yellowball, etc.). I used this as an opportunity to swing big with driver in this series. Hammer time. So much fun. I took my most aggressive lines ever tonight. Clipped some trees here and there but they all turned out OK. Putted like a chump, however, on the painfully slow greens. It was like variable length shag carpet. Reads and speed were guesswork. Given how well I have putted recently, that felt blah. Unfortunately nobody putted well tonight in our group. Fun league session.

Signed up for my indoor league, starting Oct 1 (upstate NY, so it's practically winter.)

Perused Saturday tee times. It will be 80 here - perhaps the last hurrah for warm weather this year.

Scoped out both courses at Hammock Beach Resort.

Just some THP today. Looked for a tee time for Sunday.

THP'd. Looked for an economical modern driver that fits my needs nearby. Took a day off from practicing of any kind, cuz I'm told I'm over-doing it :D

THP'd. Looked for an economical modern driver that fits my needs nearby. Took a day off from practicing of any kind, cuz I'm told I'm over-doing it :D
How economical and modern we talking?

Practice, practice, practice.

Deciding whether to go and play the back 9 of the Par 3 course after work. Will see what the weather is like when I finish work in 3 hours

Went to the range with my $150 clubs yesterday.

Probably going to play a round with them today.

No golf today so just some THP.

Walked 9 twilight yesterday and another 9 this evening before the Jags game.

How economical and modern we talking?
Callaway X2 Hot, 10.5° loft, 45-1/2 in. regular flex (probably the Adila Tour Blue shaft). $100. Described as "Hardly used, still in pretty good condition." From the limited number of photos it appears to be in very good condition. I'll see in about an hour-and-a-half or so.

Walked 9 after work

Practice time. Range and some chipping and putting. Heading out in about an hour or so to hit the JPX921 line again. I'll grab and post some formal GCQuad numbers from this session. Tour and/or Forged, that is the question. I may compare to P770 as well. I think the P7MC is still AWOL.

I have THP'd a lot, online shopped for bags and clubs, harrassed my buddies that are playing right now out of jealousy that I'm not, and thankful I'm not because it sounds like it's still wet and CPO, getting shaggy, and they're being chased around by course maintenance :LOL:, and now I'm going to go to golf stores and look at actual golf stuff.

Just sorted my bag out for my round tomorrow after work. Took out the Scotty in preparation for the Bullseye arriving tomorrow. I hope it does arrive or else I will be using my 1 iron to putt with as I am taking my bag to work

Walked 18

THP'd and bought a new-to-me X2 Hot driver.

Played 18 with my $150 clubs

I was invited to play with a group Saturday morning and said "yes"

Back