What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 9 today. Made my first birdie ever which was a really awesome feeling. Looking for many more 😁
And I introduced my new Titleist TS2 #2 Hybrid. What a rocket launcher! High, straight launches off of a very hot face. Awesome stick! I am totally happy with the purchase.

Congratulations Earl!

Played 9 today. Made my first birdie ever which was a really awesome feeling. Looking for many more
And I introduced my new Titleist TS2 #2 Hybrid. What a rocket launcher! High, straight launches off of a very hot face. Awesome stick! I am totally happy with the purchase.
Congrats! Feels good doesn't it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Drove to the course with sinking hopes the whole way, and sadly was confirmed no golf for me due to frost :(

Congrats! Feels good doesn't it?
Absolutely! And it’s a very big motivational booster even though we are about to head into the Winter‘s season where playing at least in Germany gets a bit less pleasant.
Btw my Pro wrote me yesterday at 11pm that he‘d be available today. So I took the chance. He mentioned that he was close by when I made the birdie and was totally amused to hear my cheering from the hole.
The lesson went quite good as well. I have quite some issues hitting a fairway wood consistently and without topping it. However, end of lesson my 5 wood went consistently 180m total (160-170m carry) from the ground. Feeling wise it was somewhere 80% of my power. So I guess with a bit more grinding and stabilizing my swing, this could in the end be quite good as well 🙂so quite some great achievements for me this week.

Heading for the course in 45 minutes to play in a cold rainy couples tournament.

Played 18 in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 27 and now catching up on some THPing

Took a lesson today. Lessons are getting harder because we are focusing on more detail nuances. No more broad stroke hit this general position.

Regripped my new driver with a Tour Velvet 360

THPing this morning. Made a tee time for Thursday afternoon. The golf gods have smiled on me giving me a 75*+ afternoon to get one last round of golf in. ;) :golf2:

Put the shaft upon which I installed an adapter, last night, on a driver head. Scheduled tentative days to play with somebody later this week. THP'd.

Played 18 on the sim at Cypress Point. Man I love that course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP, played, won some money, won some store credit and a pair of sweet new Ecco golf shoes with it from a Par 3 bet thing the course was doing, and am currently trying to catch up on THP while waiting in line at the Neon Museum.

Last edited:
Just some THPing today.

Swing work and THPing

THP'ing...putting irons in carts...getting to the "place order" button, backing off :cautious:

Just pretend the "Place order" button is a panic button. It will be easy to press then. :laughing:

Last edited:
i have 4 different carts of irons just sitting...in the innerwebz...in limbo...

Sound to me like you're being alittle over ambitious, buddy!!!

i have 4 different carts of irons just sitting...in the innerwebz...in limbo...

I hear ya talking though, I've got new shafts for one of my iron sets on the way, and then another set that is just over the horizon at the moment. 🤐

Walked 18 and did a lot of putting practice during the round.

Threw out about 45 older steel shafts that would never have been used again.

Sold 2 sets of iron heads locally.

Ordered 5 Junior length graphite shafts for my grand son.

Shopped around for parts.....................making myself a graphite shaft puller

Back