What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Trying to put together a group for this weekend. Temps should be 40-50°

Too much work not enough golf! Just a little THP, checked on an order, and now I'm trying to decide whether to play tomorrow and watching some Masters stuff from earlier today.

THP'd. walked 18...enjoyed my new bag and irons. 'twas a good day.

Got up early and watched some of the Masters. Also did some THPing. Making a second trip to Bettinardi this afternoon. Early Xmas shopping!!! ;)

Got up and thankfully rained down here so been watching Masters most of the day. And of course 30% off CPO wedge coupon came in my email. Jaws MD5 58 degree black wedge ordered.

Watched a lot of the Masters on their website.

Had a lesson this morning. THP'd and watched a bit of the Masters.

Watched the Masters this morning.

THPed, watched some of the Masters tourney, got my clubs regripped, unboxed a box from Callaway preowned, one from Budget golf and one from THP. (great beanie)

Booked a tee time for Saturday. May play Sunday too, weather permitting.

played a quick 9 that went pretty well. loving the Sub70's
Which Sub70s do you have? Have a demo of the 699s and 699 Pros arriving on Monday to try out.

Little THP, played 18 with the new Apex MB, Masters catch up, went to the gym to straighten out my back, cleaned the clubs, added some thoughts to a couple club threads, pondering playing tomorrow.

Watching yesterday's Masters highlights

THP and checking scores on the Masters app on my phone is the only thing I can do at the moment here in the UK

Masters & THPing

Sim round today for league. I haven't played or swung a club in a little over a week. That's the longest non-swing timeframe since spring, and I think it was good for my body. Today's golf menu will additionally include THP, Master's viewing, and stalking researching my secret gift exchange person. Oh, and putting on the new mat. Love my daily doses of putting practice.

THP, tried to catch up on some masters, ordered a 5i, and am now changing clothes and trying to track down some ibuprofen because I hadn't planned on playing but am now. My buddy has an on course and range lesson and it was really cool to watch, play alongside, and hear how much I suck last time. Will get to play with a local pro who's a nice guy on the back if I decide to keep going. Come on elbow, you can do it!!

Trying to do a little work while watching the Masters, verified a tee time for Sunday.

Just watching the Masters, itching to get back out on the course

Watching the Masters

Enjoying perfect outdoor weather. Going to be in the 70s in a few days.

Hit 42, fifty yard pitch shots, over a bunker 30 yards away.

Then hit 70 chip shots. With the chips, I used 5 different clubs, to five different pins, from various yardages off the green. .

Pretty happy with my effort today.

Back