What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I bent and swung clubs, bought some things, and failed miserably at catching up, keeping up, and reading through the newest threads. This place is crazy right now.

Walked Carried 27 holes...Haven't played in 4 weeks so kinda sore right now....But feels good sore...Ha

Range Clinic - little chilly so just 2 of us there. Working on keeping on my head behind the ball on impact.

Had Golf Channel on for the majority of the day, they were showing highlights from prior majors. Focused mostly on Tiger.

Tried my best not to try and catch up on the THP activity because that's like trying to count grains of sand through an hourglass. Somewhere around 120 posts.

Now trying to decide if I keep it going or call it a night. I hear cool stuff happens around here after 11:00 pm EST, but I'm not a night owl.

THP'd. we're racing to 7 million

Just a whole lot of THP for me today!

i did dry swing my 17* super hybo

Watched THP get 7million posts (and post a little)!!!

Played 9.

THP'ed, and then went to the range to practice for a bit. Going to work really hard on a few swing changes over the winter.

Worked my fingers off, same as yesterday, in the quest for 7 million.

Swung my Orange Whip at bit after my cardio session at the gym. THP'd. Will probably get some putting practice in later.

Spent an hour hitting balls in Golf Dome.

I drove by the course that I originally had a tee time before @billyh and I played yesterday. It was jampacked so I’m glad I was not out there

Played a round of golf to send 2020 out! It was a good one so welcoming in 2021 with continued good play!!!

Played my final round of 2020 at my home exec 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP as usual. Bought a putter and sold one. Then found out that I have the #4 and #1 POTY from Bettinardi. :rockon:

20201231_170343.jpg 20201231_170206.jpg

Last edited:
I rode around in a golf cart with three THPers. I couldn’t play due to injury. But I had so much fun out there with three great people and good friends.

THP!!

Had a $10 coupon that expired today so got a dozen yellow TP5 to try

Played 18 and now THPing

Got in my first sim round of the winter.

Back