What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Putting, headcover designing, and THPing

THP, read some articles, ordered some irons.

Played a round dedicated to working the ball left to right, THP, ponders, lots more THP.

Sold some golf stuff to buy more golf stuff

Sweet! Great looking irons with glowing reviews everywhere. Hit them well!
After testing a set for a few rounds, and having had the 765's I knew I wanted to try Srixon again. They are that good.

After testing a set for a few rounds, and having had the 765's I knew I wanted to try Srixon again. They are that good.

I enjoyed my time with the 545's. Never have tried the 7 series but definitely would like to.

Regripped some clubs

I enjoyed my time with the 545's. Never have tried the 7 series but definitely would like to.
You would like them and definitely have the game for them.

Organized my garage for the incoming heater and insulation. Following that would be a simulator... just don't leak that info to the boss. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Swing work with 8 iron in the garage and now THPing

THP'd, prepped my stuff for tomorrow's round.

Played 18, posted score, and spent some time here.

THP, Played 18, and then instead of getting the massage I planned to, somehow decided to hit some stuff on monitor. It was fun at first, but quickly devolved into a complete crap show thank be stuck with me for days. Should have got the massage.

No playing today :( but I got out for an hour of chipping and pitching practice. I noticed the bunker was in great shape so I jumped in to work on those longer shots say 20 yards maybe even 30. I was using the little valley as my landing zone and got 8 of the first 10 shots out. When I back up to the longer distance I kept coming up short till I figured out if I choke down a bit I don't take so much sand and the ball came right out!
bunker work.jpg

Walked 18

Talked a local teaching pro to get my daughter into a 4 week clinic & potentially I to lessons after that. The giddy side of me got a little excited today!!!

I had a lesson today. We worked on shortening my backswing with my irons, which really helped both my contact and swing path. When I tried the same thing with my driver it was a different story. We tweaked a few other things, but that’s going to have to be the subject of my next lesson.

Some THP today.

Completed the Golf Canada Handicap Certification seminar.

Next up is the exam once Golf Canada allows membership renewals.

Back