What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Went to XGolf and played 18 holes at Kapalua and then had time to play front 9 at Bethpage Black. New clubs felt great and I played amazing. So excited for the new season to start once the snow melts.

Just received a notification from UPS that I have something heading my way from Bridgestone Golf. I know I didn’t order anything, well at least I don’t think I did. 🤔
Sorry I put the wrong address...

Sorry I put the wrong address...
Hahaha it’s only a pound. Still curious as I did not order anything as of late.

So it was cold and rainy this afternoon so I decided to stop by Golf Galaxy since I had a $10 coupon about to expire. Tried out the Big Bertha Reva 5, 7 and 9 wood. Then tried out the 6 and 7 hybrid. The staffer was great and just kept suggesting clubs for me to try. Walked out with the 7 hybrid. By then it had stopped raining so I went to the Friday clinic and worked on short game and putting.

I saw this in Costco today:
6959614574df82a616f1de114069d526.jpg

They had the new 3 piece ball too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just some THP and some putting.

Went to the chipping green just to get out of the house for a while.

Messed around with that rule of 12 chipping club selection formula. Not that I use it. Just wanted to see how it worked. Kind of interesting.

After time spent there, I hit some half swing, 80 yard punch shots.

No real focus on anything. Just wanted to be outdoors for a while.

Wife showed up unexpectedly with a pizza, and beverages which we tail gated in the course parking lot.

30+ mph winds here today, no golf. THP’ing and watching Sentry TOC.

Played around with a Hazardous Smoke Black RDX shaft today. Pretty impressed.

Worked in the Golf Dome for an hour working through my bag and got a couple of clubs regripped.

Hit up the local golf store, did some carpet putting until my dog ate the balls, now catching up on THP.

Cleaned the clubs. Stripping tape to regrip tomorrow.

Finally got to play TPC Myrtle Beach. CPO and at start time it was 40 degrees. Rose all the way to 49 by the end of the round. Luckily it was sunny. It's a great course and challenging in places, will definitely play it again. I found it strange that ShotScope did not have the course mapped so had to resort to guesstimating yardages. Hadn't done that in awhile. Ankle survived just a little swollen. For those that like to walk the course I saw quite a few push carts out there.

Played Pacific Grove

DB71AEBA-C718-4A72-9090-475888CEABCF.jpegD75F1DE2-E228-460D-8958-1D26D7E7033D.jpegD213E636-8BDE-4B52-B2FB-4F977CB2DA0C.jpeg388BE481-1C02-4414-B8E4-0D7357175744.jpeg

I THP'd, spent quality time with the wife so I can sneak out for a quick 9 or so tomorrow, bent a club, watched some golf, listed some clubs, and put a bag together for tomorrow.

20210109_003241.jpg

Moved my homemade indoor range experiment to my basement and tested my new monitor, all while wondering what I was going to break

Played 9 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 27 holes of sim golf.

Went and hit 15 driver shots. Adjusted the weight in the SZ head. THP now.

Back