What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Spent time practicing chipping and putting. Really excited to see how it translates out into the wild again which will happen this weekend with low 30's temps.

Walked 9 yesterday afternoon and THPing today!

Booked a tee time for tomorrow . Checking out equipment reviews

Unfortunately we have gone into lockdown again in the UK so I have cleaned my clubs, shoes and sorted my bag. I’ve also re-activated my goretex waterproofing in my jacket and marked up some new titliest avx balls ready for lockdown to be lifted...

Trying out my 7 iron with the MCC +4 align grip at the range. So far I like the grip better than the Titleist OEM grips on my AP3s. Got a cortisone shot in my shoulder on Monday, so looking forward to Wednesday round

Played 18 , hit the range and picked up the putting trainer

Does getting a tracking number for an online bag purchase count? For the record I didn't check the status of it. We're going into another "stay at home" order Thursday so even if it makes it to the courier company I use for cross-border shipments I won't be able to go get it anyway.

THP, played 18, read a lot about new irons, watched some YouTube (including the worst review video I think I've ever seen), and pondered playing tomorrow.

Played 18 for an 84. (42/42) Nothing real good, and nothing real bad.

Made a lucky 15'+/- foot putt for a bogey 5, which also kept me from writing down a "6" on my score card.

Supposed to be in 70*F degree range tomorrow. Most likely will play 18 more.

THP'd, prepped my stuff for tomorrow's round. Supposed to be 71 degrees and light wind (hope that holds up!)

prepped my stuff for tomorrow's round. Supposed to be 71 degrees and light wind (hope that holds up!)
That sounds HEAVENLY. I hope holds and you kill it out there!

20210112_164336.jpg

Read Jman's review on the new Callaway Apex line and drooled a whole lot! Emailed back and forth with Golf Canada for the afternoon trying to set up my membership for the year, and now I'm getting in some much needed THP!

Read Jman's review on the new Callaway Apex line and drooled a whole lot! Emailed back and forth with Golf Canada for the afternoon trying to set up my membership for the year, and now I'm getting in some much needed THP!
I also read James' Apex irons review and then went and got caught up on the thread, which took roughly half the day! :LOL: Great to see such a huge response, this was obviously a highly anticipated release!

I also read James' Apex irons review and then went and got caught up on the thread, which took roughly half the day! :LOL: Great to see such a huge response, this was obviously a highly anticipated release!
Haha right?! 18 pages is some serious reading, and some seriously interested THP'ers!

Dropped off my irons and wedges to a local golf shop to get my lofts and lies checked.

Dropped off my Putter to get a new putter grip. SS GT Pistol! Expected no later than Saturday.

Continuing the setup of the THP Tech Studio for the big Showcase next week.

all marker with mexican flag on it

Chipping and pitching practice this aft.

Played 18, THP'd.

Hit the Ping drivers and rolled the dang Cleveland 10.5 CS putter for probably 30 minutes. I can't get that thing out of my head.

Hour on the sim working on my swing. Feeling pretty good about how I am hitting the ball. And then I went down the path of trying to increase swing and ball speed with driver. That was a train wreck until I started adjusting grip. I might be able to reasonably add some speed.

Sent swing videos to True Motion for eval. Completed the intro part of the course.

Back