What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

THP, some 7 iron swings in the yard.

Looked at teams times for Friday & Monday. Playing with @troyefl on Sunday which will be fun.

Also looked at memberships around the area...trying to solidify a plan.

Kicking 2021 off right.

picked up some clubs i had built awhile back. tested them to land on a lie angle. i love hitting golf balls.

Putting and THPing

Sim league night and some THP

Played 18, THP, watched Happy Gilmore with the wife (at her bidding), pondered club work and schedule. Have decisions that need to be made rather soon.

Bought 50 degree MD5 gray wedge on CPO today. 35% off so couldn’t pass it up. Also been a tough one to find as they seem to sell out quickly of this loft.

And I renewed my THP 2021 membership.

Last edited:
Did my (now) daily 30 putts on my Chirrp mat that came last week. I'll also do some open practice later tonight after work. Loving it so far.

I’m terribly out of shape to the point that hitting 100 balls at the range a few weeks ago put me on the couch in pain for two days after. Now that I have a garage driving range, I’m working on building stamina by hitting a few more balls each day than I did the day before. Up to 25 today.

I THP'd a lot, YouTube, scouted the layout and strategy for a couple courses, pondered tomorrow's bag, picked up a wedge, hit a lot of really weird Epic Speed combos and a couple fun ones, and am planning to THP the night away.

THP'd a lot today. It's 71 degrees outside, but blowing 20-30 mph, so meh on outside stuff.

A round this morning. Just finished up a range session

Put some balls into the net trying to get some initial data for the next set and start the blind ball test review, hit the Tour Response and was very impressed with initial feel

Washed my grips. I think it is time to replace them.

Managed to squeeze in 18 holes this afternoon. Broke 100 and the cart girl, whom I’m on a first name basis with, gave me an awesome gift. A perfect beer koozie for golf she had made.

Miss spelled Titleist in a good way. 😉

THP, rolled 30 putts on the mat.

Planned a trip to Topgolf Saturday with my dad as the weather doesn’t seem nice enough to play outside. Also checked tracking constantly to see if there have been any update on clubs I won/ordered

Walked 18. First time out in about 8 or 9 days, which is a long break for me.

Garage range session really focused on hand path

Mindlessly rolled a few putts to unwind from some frustrating work stuff. Stared at my clubs for a bit so they know I mean business.

So far checked to see if Cobra had the radspeed stuff available. Aggravating that they do so much to push it, then it is months before you can get it.

Booked a tee time for tomorrow at a course I haven’t played yet in the area. That will be back to back days on new courses.

Booked a tee time for tomorrow at a course I haven’t played yet in the area. That will be back to back days on new courses.
Where ya headed?

Practice putted on the PuttOut, scheduled my putter fitting for February 6th and may have bought a putter 😳. Whoops.

Back