What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Royal St Augustine...ever play there?
Yep, decent layout but has crowned fairways that run in nice drives in to the water.

They also sell Warrior clubs in the pro shop!

Yep, decent layout but has crowned fairways that run in nice drives in to the water.

They also sell Warrior clubs in the pro shop!
Yes!!!! I might just have a set to game on Sunday. My neighbor text me this morning if I wanted to go...so...😃

Walked 18 holes today and man was it cold!

Hit a small bucket late this aft and walked 4 holes. Didn’t get to practice as much as I wanted this week but some is better than none.

Practice...admired shineys.....hopeful for compensation this year to make my golf budget!

Wrote another article. 👀

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Rolled some putts and knocked some chips with the mystery balls and then played a sim round. I have lots of video to diagnose my flaws.

Rolled some putts and knocked some chips with the mystery balls and then played a sim round. I have lots of video to diagnose my flaws.
Even if you don't diagnose anything it adds to the feel vs. real mental database to see it. And that can be useful over time as your swing and feels change. (y)

I read some @Jman article, messed around with some Epics again and bent a new wedge, played 18, watched some YouTube reviews, and am going to read some more THP while I ponder some clubs to sell.

Last edited:
47 degrees and rainy so driving range obviously! 20210115_165945.jpg

Rolled a few putts on the PuttOut, THP'd.

I played 18 in 40 degree temps with freezing rain and snow coming down for the first nine. Fortunately it stopped and the sun came out for the second nine

Rolled some putts around the house.

Mid 80s today. It felt like summer again. Played 9 this afternoon.

THP, watched golf, watched YouTube golf stuff, eBay, hit a bunch of new clubs, pondering a bunch of new clubs.

Watched a bunch of THP TV stuff on youtube along with a bunch of other golf related videos. Will probably watch the final round of the Sony after dinner

Round of golf, now watching a bit of golf.

Played 18, cleaned the clubs. Time for some THP.

Played 18 today. 88° out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back