What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Got some chipping and pitching practice in yesterday.

I played 9 this morning. Watching the final round at Pebble Beach now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another day another daily 30. Plus I did another 40odd in open practice. Not brilliant but I'm still glad to be doing something as I can't get out due to the snow.
Feb14.jpg
Feb14 heat.jpg

does shopping count???

PXG Proto Hybrid 17* coming in hot.... but why stop there??? Srixon ZX utility 18* coming too

hybrid for one bag and the utility goes in the other

does shopping count???

PXG Proto Hybrid 17* coming in hot.... but why stop there??? Srixon ZX utility 18* coming too

hybrid for one bag and the utility goes in the other
Of course it does, but there's also another thread titled "What golf stuff did you buy today?" which also counts

Went to a local golf shop and checked out a few of the new drivers. Was too crowded and busy to hit anything so I’m going to go back in about 2 weeks.

Put some putters for sale to fund a new driver. Looked at the weather to see how much longer I’ll have to wait to golf!

Walked 9 holes this aft with my wife. Super nice 60 degree day but windy. No score kept it was all practice for me to work on shots and not think about it. Really happy with the tee game today pushed the first one right the rest were all in the FW. Left a few approach shots short as I only clubbed up once and it should of been twice. Had some visitors on the 7th tee that didn‘t have a care at all that we were there.
E9418CA2-25BB-406A-9E56-B2FC0546EA54.jpegF582096B-4DA0-4972-9703-2DF1398CEA2C.jpeg6FC7A011-8F25-4727-82A2-E03D6D9AD25A.jpeg

Played 18, THP'd.

Put new adapters on a couple shafts, THP, and felt my golf muscles get stiffer by the hour. It's gonna get dangerous when this weather clears.

Todays practice. Did 75 putts in all, 30 in daily practice mode + 45 random 4/6/8ft. . A bit like a normal round for me:ROFLMAO:
Feb15.jpg

Feb15heat.jpg

Booked a stall at the local dome for Sunday. Haven't touched a club in weeks, looking forward to it, even if it is only 80ish yards.

After a couple of weeks of just swing a club and no ball in the house, I went out and hit a few into the net tonight. Felt great. It's been so cold for the last 10 days that heating up the workshop (where my mat and net are) just wasn't appealing.

Opened a heavy box of iron. ;)

I THP'd, little club work, didn't hear back from a couple people I need info on to make some club decisions because this area is basically non-functioning because of weather, watched a couple YouTube videos, pondered putting the net up in the backyard after I shovel snow tomorrow.

What app or what putting program are you using? Whatever it is, it looks awesome!
You're the 2nd person to ask today.

It's called Chirrp. it's a mat with sensors that connects to an app (IOS or Android) and gives you all these readouts etc. Also has different practice modes. I backed it on Kickstarter and now they have launched officially. I love it. Also the creator is super responsive to feedback which has been good too.

Todays practice. Just did a straight 50 putts at 6ft today. But for the last 15 I adjusted the stimp from 12 to 9 which is the first time in 1500 putts I've done that. Definitely makes a difference! Face variance was all over the place though.
Feb17-6ft30.jpg

Feb17heatmap.jpg

Played 18, THP'd, received a new Caddy Daddy Claw glove.

Just a very quick session tonight. Stuck to 6ft again. Wish I'd stopped at 12! Still felt good to from cold and get a 12 streak though
Feb18000.jpg
Feb18heat.jpg

Yesterday we took the hour drive to Kingman AZ, and I played the Cerbats Cliffs GC. This, while my wife visited friends. It was a get out of the house type short road trip thing. Even picked up some lottery tickets.

Not a real hard course to play. Probably been 4-5 years since I played it last. For $45 it's a bargain.

Shot an 85 (41/44) with 32 putts. Not bad for the effort. A few of the greens fooled me, plus there was a chilly breeze to deal with.

Got to stand on the tee box that's next to I-40, and let the truckers blow their horns at us during our swings. Some things never change. 7

Of a more pleasant surprise, I found another Zone One putter in a bargain bin for $10. I had previously used the same type/model putter for over 20 years, until it became unplayable. I will be giving this new found putter a work out over the few days. It just might find it's way into my bag.

Heading out in a bit to go to the local Pro Shop and pick up my reshafted Bettinardi wedges, a New Epic Speed, and three driver shafts that I had retipped with the Callaway OptiFit 2.0 adapters.

Back