What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Just printed off my voucher to play TPC Sawgrass - The Stadium course today. Now to wait until between June 1 - Aug 26 to play. Can’t beat playing for $37 cart fee.

Kicker is I can bring 3 guest for $200 plus tax. Who is coming with me?!?!?

Just printed off my voucher to play TPC Sawgrass - The Stadium course today. Now to wait until between June 1 - Aug 26 to play. Can’t beat playing for $37 cart fee.

That's awesome both for you and a guest!

Garage swing work and started looking for tee times for Saturday afternoon

Played, THP, couple videos, finished some club work, and set up the Speed and TSi3 for showdown.

20210402_013305.jpg

Put my clubs in the car really for the 1st round of 2021 now the government have decided that hitting a ball with my mate is no more of a risk of me catching Covid than going on a walk with him..... Go figure 🤬

I fit in carryon. Just sayin'

We awoke to an air temperature of 25F so the tee time was cancelled....

image.jpg
Took the kiddo to topgolf to try out his new clubs. Just focusing on stance and simple setup for now.

Also dialing in the mav, playing 18 tomorrow morning, we will see how the changes play out on course.

Had a quick early round with a buddy at a local par 3, got paired up two other people, had a blast. Had 3 personal bests (according to Arccos since tracking 19 rounds).
9/18 GIR, Most birdies (1!) :LOL: and Fewest double bogeys (3). Played slightly below handicap, even though I know it doesn't really count on Par 3 courses.

Still inconsistent with my shots, although this time I was hitting better and flew several greens unexpectedly. Shot 65 including holing a 25ft put for birdie

Looked at my clubs wistfully as I headed out to work:cry:

Bucket at the range, while slightly snowing....

Went to the range, went on the Cobra website to finalize some MC decisions and browsed THP

I swapped shafts in my exo 7s it's now a stroke lab exo 7s.

I wonder if the other putter would sell for more shifted our not? It's also a 7 s but a different model. And it's no longer a stroke lab.

Played 9 with my son. Maybe the best time on the course we’ve had together

Booked a tee time for tomorrow afternoon

Played 9, little thp, then tried to tune out golf for a while for better golf.

Bought a range membership at LPGA and regripped my driver. The range membership gives you unlimited balls and a super good deal on both the Jones and Hills courses so going to try for 2 months as no commitment.

I played 18 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf lesson at 10am and a club champion putter fitting at 3. With work before and after all of that!

Played 18 in beautiful 95 degree weather, THP’d, watched the Valero Texas Open and ANA Inspiration in the evening, thanks to the wonders of DVR.

Few hours at Club Champion!

Back