What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

watched the valero, napped...debated (debating) between the clicgear 4.0 and Nitron...after seeing the front wheels on my caddytek scuffing my new bag, a new cart is happening...walked 18.

Spent some time with my D, 3, 5, & 7 woods at the range. Getting some practice in for an up coming road trip up into Oregon.

We leave Tuesday AM after I finish up a post surgery doctor's appointment.

I'll either be golfing in Fillmore, UT, or Jackpot, NV on Wednesday.

Did a little chipping in the yard, browsed THP and watched Spieth get the W!!

Nice relaxing day couch potato'ing, THP'ing and watching the Valero and ANA Inspiration.

Golf league started today, solid 38 to start it off. Browsed THP as usual

Played 18, THP'd, and my True Linkswear Eco Knits were delivered.

I said no to an early round invitation. 'NO!' It's too much golf. Set up an appointment for some bodywork instead, and pulled a couple wedge heads before I left the house. Going to shaft swap a couple. Miss my SM7 54/08M.

Just printed off my voucher to play TPC Sawgrass - The Stadium course today. Now to wait until between June 1 - Aug 26 to play. Can’t beat playing for $37 cart fee.

Kicker is I can bring 3 guest for $200 plus tax. Who is coming with me?!?!?
That's only an 8 hour drive for me! :oops:

Made a tee time for next Monday.

No golf the rest of my trip. Was able to play two rounds. Enjoyed both. Courses were in nice shape. Myrtle has really nice weather atm.

Took my 9yr son to a range and let him warm up some and they had a 4 par 3 course and let him experience that.
He got a good look at short game . And I got a good refresher as well after 12 yrs since playing. Last day of a week long easter break and he is more hooked.

Got a new grip put on my wife’s driver.....”Happy wife, happy life”!

I hit some 7-iron and hybrid at the range (I’m still demoing a 7-iron) and have a tee time booked for tomorrow after work.

Bought a driver, went thru the bag and got rid of any excess balls I picked up and put them in the shag bag. Put in a couple new sleeves for Saturdays round. Checked over the ClicGear to make sure its ready.

Actually yesterday (sorry) hit the range with my 2 new CBX2 wedges and Ho Lee Chit, these were either the most forgiving wedges I've played or my wedge game evolved beyond belief over my indoor winter half swings. I think 5he former, these things are keepers. Better get another

Actually yesterday (sorry) hit the range with my 2 new CBX2 wedges and Ho Lee Chit, these were either the most forgiving wedges I've played or my wedge game evolved beyond belief over my indoor winter half swings. I think 5he former, these things are keepers. Better get another
I've been looking at those wedges last two days in stores. They looked forgiving
Was trying to get eyes on the sure out and the smart soles wedges and those cbx2 seem to be nice from review's.

Put together my 7 wood, 70 g shaft and head from Monarch. Curing how , put grip on tomorrow. Range Friday with my golfing buddy, try out my new clubs.

Coached my tail off in 16-20mph winds!

I've been looking at those wedges last two days in stores. They looked forgiving
Was trying to get eyes on the sure out and the smart soles wedges and those cbx2 seem to be nice from review's.

So far i have the 56 and 60. I believe my next club purchased will be without a doubt a 50 or 52. ( CBX2 of course)

Went over the range and practiced short chips and putting. Also putting from off the green.

Back