What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played my first round of golf in 8-9 months after finally listening to my doctor, and getting over my fear of re injuring my wrist.

Smoothest 92 you ever saw. ;)

There are four mint ProV1's in the trees that some lucky soul will soon happen upon, and one in the lake for the ball divers.
Returning balls to their natural environment is the joys of owning golf balls hahahha

Played 18 holes yesterday and today.

Played 9 and was solid with the putter all day.

Trying to catch up on THP with all the rain. I will hit some on my garage sim tonight

Just a lot of indoor putting.

Just more chips and putts, with focus on on 1 putts.

I mixed it up bit, using different clubs to chip with. Even put my 7w into chipping play.

Tried one, short, 9i pitch shot. Ribs are not ready for that swing motion yet. Maybe another week or two.

Mainly just putting and THPing

Played 27, THP, YouTube vids, sold a couple putters, organizing others to move.

Played 18. Then worked the putting green for about 20minutes. Cleaned the clubs, grips included, ball and wiped down the Grandaddy bag. It is going back to being extra club storage as I have a new bag arriving tomorrow.
Disgraceful behaviour ,,, ! Two timing hahahha

Went to the range after work. Worked on driver just to make sure ball position was good and alignment was good. Worked with the 5 iron and 6 iron. I catch myself looking at the back of the ball instead of the front of the ball and hitting a bit fat at times. Was seeing a better ball flight and increased distance with both irons tonight.
Funny game.

Sent my 9 iron to rehab to get cleaned up and put back together. Will be ready to go for the tournament this weekend!

Played 18, restocked my bag, THP'd.

Range session then ended it with about 10 driver shots. The grass is high because the range is closed down right now. Screenshot_20210504-224537_Gallery.jpg

Spent about an hour chipping this evening.

Driving range earlier this evening and now THP

THP time, rolled a few putts on the PuttOut, and then looked over my clubs in preparation to do some work. New shafts are in the works once I get a free weekend for club building. Will be replacing my Project X iron shafts with ACCRA iSeries Tour - 100i and my 3w shaft with a Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Blue.

I've discovered my cheap chinese smartphone has a 1/4 Slowmo for Video. And the results are reasonably watchable.
That bumps a tripod right up in priority for acquisition, in front of a launch monitor, for training purposes.

Managed not to smash anything while swinging the driver around in the living room, hah!

Picked up my 9 iron from the shop. I fully expect to hole out with it now that I’ve given it new life!

Back