What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18 at an away course, THP'd, watching the rerun of today's round at the AT&T Byron Nelson now.

Just short game partial swing stuff up to 60 yards. Hit 70 balls with various clubs.

After that it was some putting practice. 6 different pins from various distances. 6 CW, 6 CCW, and 6 CW for 18 holes 34 putts.

Just a little warm today.

Putting and some swing work

Top golf, half the grips would rotate in my upper hand, not a great experience beyond the company I was keeping

Put a new grip on my Mizuno M-Craft VI.

20210514_174053.jpg20210514_174116.jpg20210514_174022.jpg

Played today, what a crazy round. Couldnt put it together at all, good drive, bad 2nd shot, good chips, bad putts, great putts after bad shots. Just couldnt put it all together for some reason. More practice on the horizon.

Committed on the forum to play my first round(s) with fellow THP'ers, in like a month. Going to be a great time.

Went to the club to practice on the range. Trying to keep my takeaway in one piece and make sure i coil up properly on the back swing.
Had a good time

I'm reading Jack Nicklaus "Golf My Way". He says it's easier to learn how to swing fast and then fix the accuracy than first learning to be accurate and then adding speed.
What are your thoughts on that statement?

Played 15 holes with Jen to see how my back would hold up after more physio and meds and I was pleasantly surprised

I just need a bit more practice time to get things back on track but there were a lot of promising results, so it would seem the rust is slowly disappearing

Got a league match next weekend so hoping to see more improvements

Booked a 7:10am tee time for tomorrow. It’ll be an early one!

A83E5A63-E5AC-46C9-8C57-D064A6383126.jpegPlayed 18, THP’ed

Walked 18

Played 18 today!!

Played 18, cleaned the clubs and bag.

Hit a few in the yard. Wasn't really feeling it. Based on today's practice, tomorrow's round is going to be a long one.

Played my first round of golf in 2021, and my first round since September.

Shot a 78

Walked 18 for my first round of the year! Felt amazing to be back on the course!

Bucket of balls , hit short clubs and then driver trying to solve the riddle of random flight paths , have solved issue 😀 on green , putted for 20 mins , approx 50 putts 8 metres long nothing outside 750 mm from hole
green shoots in the winter 😃😃

I played my first round match in our league match play championship. It was a battle the whole round and I squeaked out the win on the first playoff hole. The nerves were real those last couple of holes but I'm on to the next round.

Literally flew in from Bandon Dunes yesterday, and bought a Stitch SL2 from my golf club the same day. Then got called that night to play Somerset Hills with my friend who's a member. Pretty darn good week.
20210516_092546.jpg

Back