What golf stuff did you get for Father's day?

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
For those dads out there, how much new swag did you get?

My wife got me tickets to the Houston Open!

A couple of shirts from Devereaux. Awesome quality. I think they price all shirts at $65. I love mine. Also got a lesson series.

My wife got me a Garmin Approach S12. I returned it because I'm the kind of selfish A-hole who gifted himself an Approach S60 a couple years ago. I feel awful because she was excited to give it to me and I know that hurt her feelings a little.

BagBoy Fan for my PushCart and a pair of shorts

I got 3 dozen Tour Divide balls and a giftcard to buy more!
I also got 4 Puma polos!!!

The wife got me a custom ball marker with a picture of our dog, Kona, on it. Picture isn't that good, but here it is ...

Kona Ball Marker.jpg

Jere's the photo that was used ...

Kona_02.JPG

Travis Mathew shirt and hat7CFBA1FB-0E11-430B-8C32-C5A67C80749C.jpeg

Absolutely nothing and I love it. I'm too picky lol

My daughter gave me a gag gift and she admitted in the process - it's a team Bryson T shirt! I am team they are both milking this and I really am not caring much for either of them!

The family gave me a $50 gift certificate to cover a round and a half at a local course. I’m beyond happy!

My son got me a dozen ProV1's. Apparantly it was a popular gift as I found 4 of them this morning while walking the course.

Wife gave me the green light to golf that morning and only a soft eye roll when I told her I was buying a new golf club :LOL:

Nothing. However the wife did ask if I wanted to pick out someone new to get lessons from.

My wife also gave me $100 for a putter fitting. I spent that plus another $100 on something else golf-related today 😳

It wasn't exactly on Father's Day but in the past few weeks I've picked up:
New driver
New headcover for my 7W
3 dozen Srixon Divide balls - 2 Red/Yellow, 1 Blue/Yellow

Not a father, so I didn’t receive anything.
But I did take my Dad golfing for his Father’s Day gift where I have a membership at

I got a six pack cooler that fits in the garment pocket of my bag, some “I’d rather be golfing” socks, and a sweet pair of Cole Han golf shoes (that I wore to work today because they’re too nice to only wear on the course).

My daughter purchased this for my J.D. Fire I sometimes bring golfing.😎
20210621_210753.jpg

Got a really sweet custom bottle opener. ☺️ Grateful!
0F215239-685A-4C4F-8FB0-E703B77A97E7.jpegB0F481B5-4346-4556-B441-25260D56667C.jpeg

Back