What handicap service do you use?

What handicap service do you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OITW

Reaction score
As the question says what handicap service do you use?

I use GHIN

I used to use grint, and it worked well but keep a ghin at my current club.

GHIN here. Comes with membership at my course.

I just reestablished my GHIN handicap this season.

Paid for 5 years of US Handicap. I think I'm in year 3 but this year I also joined a club and it has GHIN included so I imagine I'll switch to that for 2021

I don’t have a handicap. I haven’t had one since 2008. However, next year, I will have one and will use GHIN.

GHIN through my local club

GHIN. I'm a thegrint guy too, but just for stat tracking.

The Grint. Easy to use.

My club added a $2/month fee earlier this year for a GHIN account.

I had used TheGrint before that, and have continued adding to it since I have 3+ yrs of scores recorded there. I like some of their graphs better, too.

GHIN comes with my club membership.

included in your membership?
Oh I wish. I learned pretty quickly nothing is “included” also nothing is “free”.

nah, I think my yearly MGA (men’s golf association) fee is like $40 and covers the handicapping.

GHIN is the only one I have used.

GHIN

I have absolutely not interest in any of the other options

GHIN

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use MSGA (Montana State Golf Association) but it runs it's info through USGA

Oh I wish. I learned pretty quickly nothing is “included” also nothing is “free”.

nah, I think my yearly MGA (men’s golf association) fee is like $40 and covers the handicapping.

💯

I've had two memberships one the GHIN was included in the total fee (tough to break it out and figure what was what) The other one the course did a better job of here is the total fee but each charge had it's own line item so I could see the GHIN was $25

Now that we have joined a club, GHIN for me. I used to use US Handicap after using GHIN through a public course here, but renewing that was a pain in the butt. Then, cancelling US Handicap was like pulling teeth.

I've been on The Grint since August. I like the stat feature and it works as expected as a handicap service.

None at the moment. I had GHIN through my club for several years but haven’t done any events that require it (not do I plan to) so I let it lapse.

Back