What handicap service do you use?

What handicap service do you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use GHIN. Included with my club membership.

GHIN....always have.

I will be using GHIN next year

I was on the grint but switched to GHIN for our league. It made it easier.

GHIN. It's included in my AZTHP League membership dues. 🤷‍♂️

Over here we use the CONGU system (Council of National Golf Unions) which you get as part of a club membership. The only way you can get any official movement on it is either a competition round or if you have declared your intention to play a handicap round prior to teeing off and play under formal competition conditions.

We've switched over to WHS now though, but I've not really seen any difference, my course handicap at my home course is exactly the same. I also have Arccos which tells me my handicap is a couple of shots lower but that would make sense because it obviously picks up social rounds from the shorter tees as well.

Over here we use the CONGU system (Council of National Golf Unions) which you get as part of a club membership. The only way you can get any official movement on it is either a competition round or if you have declared your intention to play a handicap round prior to teeing off and play under formal competition conditions.

We've switched over to WHS now though, but I've not really seen any difference, my course handicap at my home course is exactly the same. I also have Arccos which tells me my handicap is a couple of shots lower but that would make sense because it obviously picks up social rounds from the shorter tees as well.
Same here, my WHS index is 7.4, but my course handicap is still 9 off both regular tees at my home course

Using the Enlgand Golf app to see what my course handicap would be for a number of courses in my area that I occassionally play and it varies between 8-9 depending on the tees

Been using The Grint for a few years.

I use GHIN since it's included in the cost of our men's league dues, which is nice.

I use the Grint because i am not a member anywhere and play a lot of different courses

I use GHIN

Golf Canada app

GHIN Here

I have my GHIN linked to my Grint app. Arccoss does weird things to their handicap calc; I really don’t trust it

I track my handicap through The Grint

GHIN. No idea how it's still alive since I haven't been a member of the club for awhile.

NCGA which I assume is GHIN?

Following cause I am gonna try to play more and keep better scoring/stats then just in my Excel sheet so I will be looking for a program! :)

I really hope Shot Scope will integrate a handicap service in one of their updates. I have a real hard time believing the handicap number 18birdies gave me.🤔
Screenshot_20201204-205758_18Birdies.jpg

I have a GHIN for handicap. I use Arccos to get my semi handicap and stats

I've used GHIN, The Grint and US Handicap in the last decade. GHIN has a huge marketing edge as it comes with many club memberships due to affiliations with the USGA.

IMO The Grint has the best system, because of the stats they provide and the support/customer service.

GHIN did a complete rewrite of their system for the WHS and is still missing a bunch of stats they had prior to this year. Their customer service and support is terrible. They didn't announce the system rewrite, did not come close to their launch date, and their communication on what was going on was almost completely non-existent. They had NO WAY golfers could provide feedback on bugs or missing features when they did launch, did not even have accurate course data on a significant percentage of the courses when they launched (so handicaps were bogus), they abandoned all the data prior to 2020, except raw scores, and still haven't been clear on what stats they intend to add back to their system--much less when. The USGA and GHIN did not respond to inquiries on status via phone, email, their contact us options on the USGA website, not even from inquiries by the USGA Regional Associations. It's been a disaster. The system now works reasonably well, minus about half of the stats and all the historical data. But the way they handled this leaves a really bad taste.

The latest is anytime you go onto GHIN, they've got messages saying you won't be able to sign into GHIN beginning January 1 if they don't have an email address for you. But here is the kicker. YOU can't provide them an email. It has to come from your club administrator and talking to mine, they are still trying to get instructions on how to do that.

Garmin Golf App currently

NCGA which is tied to GHIN.

VSGA...and when you join they have a VIP that allocates discounts at many courses.

Back