What happen to the health insurance thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbird

Reaction score
Handicap
I was gonna post some info and it's deleted? Poor kid can't get any due to pre existing conditions?

Got moved to the debate room, that last I knew. Moderator announced he was moving it.

Oh, must be a private section.

Yes, it was moved to the debate room and you have to join that to see it. The thread had not gotten out of hand or anything, but Smally didn't want to chance it I guess.

Yes, it was moved to the debate room and you have to join that to see it. The thread had not gotten out of hand or anything, but Smally didn't want to chance it I guess.

It didn't come across as political to me, and I certainly hope my response didn't come across as a dig politically, because that was not my intentions. And I understand the reason for moving it. Sometimes, even the most simple of conversations can strike a chord politically and begin the snowball rolling down the hill.

It didn't come across as political to me, and I certainly hope my response didn't come across as a dig politically, because that was not my intentions. And I understand the reason for moving it. Sometimes, even the most simple of conversations can strike a chord politically and begin the snowball rolling down the hill.

You sounded fine IMO Jeff. I may have been more of the culprit by my own dig, but it got moved a bit quick I think.

And I moved it as a preemptive strike because it could easily get heated.

You sounded fine IMO Jeff. I may have been more of the culprit by my own dig, but it got moved a bit quick I think.

Anyways. Best of luck to you. I hope it works out and everything gets settled for you. I have never been in that position, so I can't say I understand what you are going through.

Got it! Thanks!

I bumped up the original Debate Room thread and since Redbird (the OP) is there now, I'm going to lock this one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back