What have you swung?

v3.0

Reaction score
Handicap
--
I practice my swing even when there are no golf-clubs around: Am I the only one who has swung umbrellas, plungers, wrenches, pipes, candles, shower rods, whiteboard markers, beer bottles etc. etc. etc....

...... I could easily get to 100, but instead I would like to find out from you:

What have you swung?

Soil probe and auger extentions when I am bored at work or just need to get away from the computer and stretch.

human leg..........from the mock skeleton at my clinic

:alien2:

shotgun barrel before cleaning my shotgun

Broom.... and I'm considering doing the Harvey Penick method and buying a grass whip to hack down the weeds over the back fence this year instead of my Toro weed-wacker. According to him, if you use your golf grip and just swing it normally, it's good for the swing and for exercising the golf muscles. I can order one on line for just $12.... can't hurt. :confused2:

Basebal/softball bats. Tennis rackets too. :D

my 27lb little girl

my 27lb little girl

At least I'm not the only one swinging my kid :bulgy-eyes:

You know that drill and warmup for the hipturn where you place the club across your chest, cross your arms around it and do a back turn and follow through finish? Imagine that with a 3 month old baby instead of a club.

Badminton racket, with head cover on.
Pop bottle.

At least I'm not the only one swinging my kid :bulgy-eyes:

You know that drill and warmup for the hipturn where you place the club across your chest, cross your arms around it and do a back turn and follow through finish? Imagine that with a 3 month old baby instead of a club.

Classic!

Just don't do a Tiger and get mad and throw your "club"! hehehe

Back